Episode 3

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Liam said his goodbye, and left my house. I took the mug we used, and placed it on the sink, then I washed it. After that, I went back to my room and laid down, then grabbed my phone. I looked through Instagram and found Liam's account. I followed him, and sent him a message, saying, 'Thanks for the night -Crystal'. After that, I charged my phone, then I went to my bed, and slept.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I just got home, and I felt my phone vibrate through my shorts. I grabbed it and saw a message from an account named 'imyour_Joy'. I opened it, and read the message. The message said, 'Thanks for the night -Crystal'. I smiled and replied, 'My pleasure -Liam'. I charged my phone, and went to sleep.

6:30 AM
CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

As usual, I woke up by the sound of my alarm.  I turned it off, and went to my bathroom. I took my bath, and got read for bath.

My look:

After getting ready, I wore my glasses and went out of my bathroom

After getting ready, I wore my glasses and went out of my bathroom. I unplugged my phone from its charger and placed it on my bag. I picked some extra clothes for later, and I placed it on my bag. And btw, some of my books and notebooks are in my locker, so I won't have a hard time carrying them.

I grabbed my car keys and went to school. My first subject today is Physical Education, then Math, Arts,  Science, Music, and then Dance Class. I went to Dunkin Donut, and grabbed a donut and an iced coffee. I then headed to school.

When I arrived, I parked my car, and I suddenly saw Ms. Bernadette. I ran tp her and greeted her.

"Ms. Bernadette! Good morning Miss." I greeted with respect.

"Good morning Ms. Crystal. What's your first subject?" She asked, curiously.

"Physical Education Ma'am" I replied with full respect.

"What are you wearing then? Change into some sport clothes. Quick!" Ms. Bernadette commanded. I hurriedly went to my locker, and got some stuff, and also kept some stuff. I ran to the confort room and changed my clothes into something sporty. Then I tied my hair up in a bun

My look:

I wore my jacket from earlier, and went to my classroom

I wore my jacket from earlier, and went to my classroom. I was ashamed of my body, I wasn't that sexy like my classmates. I entered my room, and saw everyone laughing, chatting, playing, and running, but when they saw me, they went quiet, and they are now whispering some bad side comments saying I'm fat, ugly, nerd, bitch, and slut. I took a sit, and a group of girl students walked closer to me.

"So, you're the new student, huh? Should we introduce ourself? Girls!" As she shouted, three of the girls held my arms, feet, and shoulders to keep me straight. I was trying to escape, but they were way too strong. Their leader lifted my hair, and suddenly pulled it, making me gasp.

"Who are you to wear such clothes!? Are you pretending to be hot, huh!?" And there she slapped me hard after saying that.

"Oh, and btw, don't you dare date Liam, or else you're done" She said while squeezing my cheeks. She was about to slap me hard again, but I didn't feel anything hard, hitting my face.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I was on my way to the room, but when I arrived, I saw Kaylie holding her hair, and I saw her do everything. I saw her when she hardly slapped Crystal. She was about to slap her hard again, so I ran quietly and held her wrist. Crystal opened her eyes, and looked at me in disbelief.

"How can I even date a person like you? What a bitch" I said in a hurtful tone, making her tear up a bit, but why would I care. I pushed her wrist, and I dragged Crystal towards the school's rooftop. When we arrived, I saw her face, full with tears, and her eyes were red.

I cupped her face, and wipped her tears away. I hugged her, and kept her in my arms. And there, she started crying loud, she cried on my chest. I rubbed her back, and comforted her.

"Stop it, you silly! You're fine now." I comforted. She pulled away, and suddenly laughed while crying. She wipped her tears, and told me that we should go back, and we did.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

We went back to our classroom, and there was a new sitting arrangement. I was sitting near the window while Liam was beside me.

AFTER CLASSES

All classes was done, and it was time to go home. I went home and did my night routine. After doing it, I quickly went to bed, since I was tired.