Episode 2

After 4 more subjects, it was finally my favorite subject, dancing. I love dancing. All my classmates had separate schedules, and some are with me. I'm with Alleisha Baker, Lanna Fox, Kyla James, Kyle Brook, Liam Anderson, and Mike Hall. They're all my classmates and we have the same schedules.

We went to the comfort room, and changed our clothes. Oh, I forgot to tell you, that I brought some clothes too, for dance classes.

My clothes:

After changing, we all went to the dance room, and saw everyone there, including the teacher

"Good afternoon Miss. Please introduce." She commanded politely. I gave her a slight smile and nodded. I stepped forward, and introduced.

"Good afternoon everyone! I'm Crystal Joy Smith. I'm 19 years old. I'm 7 years Valedictorian Student from my old school. My family and I owns a company named Weapon's Town House." I introduced with a slight smile. The teacher introduced, and she was Ms. Chloe Wilson.

"Can you show us some of your dancing skills?" Ms. Chloe offered and I nodded.

My dance: (just imagine)

After my short dance, the class started and we were asmed to have a 10-minute practice.

After that 10-minute practice, everyone settled down, and my classmate and I were in the same group, except the boys. The teacher told us that we will be performing first, so we went to our positions, and as the music started, we started dancing.

Our dance:
Crystal: Lisa
Alleisha: Rosè
Lanna: Jennie
Kyla: Jisoo

While we were dancing, I heard the others giving some bad side comments such as, 'She's hot but a nerd HAHAHAHHAHAHA', 'She's so ugly and fat HAHAHHAHAHAH', 'What an ugly person'. After all of us danced, we headed out the school, I felt upset hearing their comments.

I went to my car and drove home. When arrived at home, I opened my front door and went in. I went to my room, and looked at the time. It was 3:14 PM. I decided to get changed, so I went to my bathroom and got changed. I removed my makeup,and I tied my hair up in a bun.

My look: