Episode 4

LIAM'S P.O.V
8:00 PM

I was so worried about Crystal, so I decided to go visit her house. When I arrived, I was delighted when I saw the lights off, meaning she's already asleep and resting. I went back home, and I slept calmly.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V
7:00 AM

I woke up and checked the time. SHIT! It's already late! I overslept! I hurriedly went to the bathroom and took my bath. I fixed myself and wore my glasses.

My look:

After dressing and stuff, I went out of my room, and fixed my stuff

After dressing and stuff, I went out of my room, and fixed my stuff. I made sure that nothing was excluded and missing. I then grabbed my keys. I ran to my car, but when I passed through the kitchen, there was an apple. I grabbed it, and hurriedly went to my car.

I drove to school, and I was lucky that I wasn't late. I went to my locker, and got some stuff, and hid some stuff. I went to my first class which was Science. My subjects today are Science, English, Math, Health, and Dance Class.

I went to my Science room, where I saw Liam and Alleisha. Alleisha waved at me, and I went to her. Isat beside her, and saw Liam. I was about to greet him, but he wasn't looking happy. Suddenly, he stood up, and he looked at me, but instead of smiling, he rolled his eyes on me, and left.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I went to the bathroom, mad and sad. I couldn't believe myself. I like Crystal, but Kaylie sent me something last night. It was an audio of Crystal, moaning with another guy.

FLASHBACK

I just got home, after visiting Crystal. My phone vibrated, and I saw a message from Kaylie. I opened it and the message said,

'Listen to your bestfriend! Oh wait! Should I say crush. That girl is a slut, and you like her!? The fuck!? You stupid?! Now listen to the audio. It proves everything' And there it was. As I clicked on it, I heard her moaning with another man, that she called 'Daddy'. I clenched my fist, as my tears fell, for the very first time.

REALITY

My tears fell again. I wipped it off, and went back to class. I ignored that girl that I used to love, and it hurts me. I don't know what to feel and what to believe. I don't know, if I should believe Kaylie, and leave Crystal, alone, or don't believe, and just talk to Crystal. I'm a mess.

I shaked the thoughts off, and I started listening to the teacher.

KAYLIE JADEN COLE'S P.O.V

I sent an audio to Liam, that made him mad, for sure. It wasn't actually Crystal. It was one of my friends with her boyfriend. I just edited the audio, and made it sound like Crystal. It's all her fault though! If she didn't steal Liam from me, I would'nt be doing this! For sure, Liam is really pissed.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

It was our lunch break, I wasn't feeling well. I haven't told anyone that, I get very ill when I'm extremely worried. I am extremely worried. I'm extremely worried about Liam. He kept ignoring me. He's being so cold to me.

I stayed at our room, and I laid my head on my arms. I was feeling very ill, but I didn't want to tell anyone. I don't want to bother them. Suddenly, everyone went back in, with the teacher. I was sitting beside Alleisha, and Liam was 4 chairs apart behind us.

My heart was pounding. Everyone sat down, and the teacher started teaching. I felt my heart, seriously pounding, and my breathing was heavy, that you can see my whole collarbone. I couldn't and I wasn't paying attention to the teacher.

ALLEISHA'S P.O.V

I was listening to the teacher, discussing, but then I heard a heavy breathing beside me. I turned to Crystal, and saw her soaking wet from her sweats. She was seriously breathing heavily.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." She replied, while breathing heavily and soaking.

"No, you're not. Are you ill?" I said, as I touched her forehead, and she's seriously burning, with fever.

"Hey, you're burning. Miss! Crystal is burning with fever!" I shouted as the teacher turned to us.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I wasn't paying attention to the lesson. I had my head laid on my arm. When suddenly,

"Miss! Crystal is burning with fever!" I heard Alleisha shouted, worriedly. I lifted my head, and saw Crystal, being assisted by Alleisha. We had an eye-contact, but I broke it, and focused on the teacher.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Liam and I had a short eye-contact, coz' he quickly broke it. He looked straight to the board, and I slowly shifted my gaze on the direction, where I was walking. I was being brought to the school infirmary. When we arrived there, Alleisha helped me lay down. She sat beside me and spoke.

"You were fine earlier, but you're ill now. How?" She asked in curiousity.

"I easily get ill, when I'm extremely worried. I dom't know how and why it happens, but it started when I was a kid, and I over-worried about my grandma, before she died." I explained.

"But, why are you worried? Who are you worried about?" She asked.

"Since, Science time, I was extremely worried, why Liam kept on ignoring me. I was worried that something happened. I'm worried that my only friend would get lost. You guys are my real friends here. I was extremely worried why he kept on ignoring me, and he was so cold to me." I explained as a tear escaped my eyes.

"Don't cry. Things are gonna turn out well. All you have to do now is take a rest, and don't stress yourself. I'll handle this. Trust me." She said, as she caressed my hair.

"Thanks." I said.

"I'll get going now. Bye. Take care." She said her farewell, and left. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.