Episode 70《END》

10 YEARS LATER
8:30 PM
LIAM'S P.O.V

It's been 10 years, and all these years were good. The kids are now 12 and 14 years old. Gab is 14 while Gabby is 12. They're still the same. Nice, kind, honest, loving, caring, sweet, and hardworking. They never changed. Crystal and I are near our 40s.

We're 38 years old now, and 2 more years, we'll be 40 years old. We gained more blessings. Our company stayed as the number 1 company. We are the richest among the companies. We bought a new house.

We bought a new car. The kids are studying in their dream schools. Gab is in Highschool while Gabby is in her last year of being an elementary student, and both of them are Top 1 in their room, and the both of them are the 1st honor. Gabby is the 1st Honor for 6th Grade while Gab is the 1st honor of 8th Grade. Fortune is with us, and we're so happy. Right now, all of us are in our roof.

We're admiring the bright stars, while reflecting on ourselves. Thanking God, for all the blessings he gave us. We never had arguments for 10 years which is a sign of happiness. The kids are always thanking us, for giving them a nice and wonderful. It makes us tear up sometimes, but we thank them too, for coming in our lives, changing our lives.

Nana died 5 years ago. She had a heart disease that couldn't be solved. We had no heart donors, and it was too late. My mom and dad died 8 years ago. They were involved on an accident. The plane they were riding for a business trip crashed. Their bodies were fiund after 3 hours of investigation.

It was so painful to the point that we almost forgot our kids, but we then realized that there are people that needs us too which are the kids. They experienced bullying, but they fought for their rights which we were so proud of. When they told us the bullying we snapped out of sadness, and directly comforted them.

"Lord, I'm very thankful because without you we wpuldn't be here in this kind of life. Thanks for gving me a life. Thanks for giving me my parents." Gab thanked the Lord out loud.

"Lord, thanks for giving us the great fortune. Thanks for always protecting us. To my mom and dad, thanks for existing coz' if it wasn't because of you, I wouldn't be here. Having a nice and wonderful life. I'm so thankful for everyday. Even thankful for waking up every morning." Gabby thanked the Lord out loud as well. I looked at Crystal who was tearing up while looking up at the sky.

I moved closer to the three of them and hugged them with all the love leaking through the hug. I can't imagine the pain before. The pain that I've still kept. As I look at Crystal, I can see that her eyes are full of sorrow. She misses 4 people.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I miss him. I miss my husband. I miss my mom and his parents. We have all these things. The fortune, the money, the house, the car, the things and all, but he left us too. Liam is gone. He died 1 month ago. He was shot right to his heart.

My uncle shot him. Uncle Jacob shot him. He was so jealous of all the wealth we had. He's in jail now, and I'm hating him so much. I can't explain how much main I'm hiding with my kids. I can't explain how much hate my Uncle. My kids are so sad when they knew their Daddy was gone.

I missed the moments we were all together. I miss him so much. I want to die to be with Liam, but the kids are what I'm thinking of. How will they do when I die. Who'll help them with their homeworks. It hurts so bad. Everytime I feel and see the ring on my finger, it makes me cry my eyes out. Makes me remember the promise I marked right before the day he was shot.

"I'll never leave them. I'll never leave them no matter what. I'll be with them till death." Was what I promised. The kids are gonna be depressed when both of their parents are gonna be gone. I miss everything. The way they call him Daddy. The way he hugs me from behind.

The things he do when I'm sad. Evertything. All of the things. I miss it all. Life is hard wihout him. I can say this us a happy ending coz' Liam wasn't the one to be shot. It was me, but he pulled me aside when he saw the trigger. He saved me from that bastard. I fucking hate that criminal.

"Thank you so much, for saving me. I'm sorry, for not seeing the trigger. I'm thankful, for leaving someone to be a memory of you. I miss you so much. Only God knows how much I miss everything. I wish they can call you Daddy again. I wish the main door would open, and reveal you with that bright bunny smile you have. We miss you. I love you so much. We love you." I said while crying, and the kids are hugging me.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Yes, I died 1 month ago. It hurts me seeing them like this. I wish I didn't die, but atleast you guys are safe. I'm so sorry, for not being there, hugging you tight like before.

"I miss you too. I love you too. So much." I replied even though they can't hear it.