Episode 58

FEW HOURS LATER

Gabriel is walking outside with Liam while I'm taking a rest on our couch. Gabriel is really goodboy. He helped me wipe all the tables, doorknobs, mirrors and even the counter in our house. I realized that I sweated a lot, so I decided to take a shower coz' I kinda stink. I went to the bathroom, and repeated my morning routine.

My look:

After that, I went down to our living room, and I sat on the couch

After that, I went down to our living room, and I sat on the couch. After a few minutes, my boys arrived. They were smiling. I have no idea why they're smiling, but whatever, we need to go.

"Gabriel, let's go get ready. Babe, you too." I said, and Gabriel ran to me. Hugging my leg. I picked him up, and we went upstairs to his room, and I helped him get ready.

Gabriel's look:

"Thank you, Mommy!" Gabriel thanked me with a hug

"You're welcome. You look awesome, Peanut." I replied and gave him a compliment at the same time.

"You too, Mommy." He replied.

"Mommy, let's go see Daddy." He said, and he pulled my hand, making me stand up and follow him. I was kinda inlove on what Liam was wearing. Maybe totally inlove. I love black, and he's wearing an all-out black outfit

Liam's look:

"W-Wow." That was the only thing I can say. He chuckled a bit, and he pecked on my lips. He hugged Gabriel after that peck he gave me.

"Let's go?" Liam asked.

"Yes!!! Let's go, Daddy!" Gabriel excitedly replied.

"Babe, you're sling bag. Your phone, wallet, keys, and extra reading contact lense are already inside." Liam said, and he handed me my sling bag. Wow! He really knows everything. My favorite food, my stuff that are stored inside my bag, and my favorite stuff. After handing me my bag, we went out, and we all went to the mall.

When we arrived, we parted ways, and did our stuff. Gabriel is with me while Liam shops alone. Gabriel said that he doesn't wanna leave my side in case some other bad guys do some stuff at me. Gabriel and I went the toy store, and I bought him a toy as a gift.

Then, we went to Gucci, and bought his Daddy some new shoes. Liam wanted this pair of shoes, but he was too busy to go here, so I decided to give him this. Gabriel like it too, I guess they have the same taste when it comes to fashion.

After buying him a gift, we went to an ice cream shop, and I bought some ice cream for Gabriel and I. We ate our ice creams, and we looked for Liam after. Liam was sitting on a bench. We went to him, and he smiled at us.

"So, what did you buy?" I asked him after realizing that he wasn't holding a single shopping bag at all.

"Couldn't find something I like, so I decided to just wait for you two." He replied. I nodded.

"How about you? You bought Gucci? For who?" He asked.

"Oh! For mom. Just a simple gift." I lied. He nodded.

"Daddy, look! Mommy got me a gift!" He excitedly showed his Daddy.

"Wow! Did you say thank you to Mommy?" Liam asked Gabriel.

"Thank you, Mommy." Gabriel politely thanked me. I smiled and nodded. After him showing his toy, we decided to go home, and take some rest. Gabriel will be with Nana tomorrow coz' Liam and I are going out for a date coz' we're celebrating our 4th Year Anniversarry.