Episode 55

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Gabriel and I didn't really go to his room. We stayed in the staircase, and listen to their conversation, and I was crying silently, remembering the things that happened.

FLASHBACK

I was tied up with my mouth covered. I was squirming around, but Caleb entered the room, holding a gun and a pocket knife. I don't have anything with me, not even my own gun. I continued squirming, but I stopped when he suddenly pointed his pocket knife on my throat while he was sitting beside me. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

He signaled me to shut up and stop squirming. I did stop, but his hand started touching me. I started squirming again, but he pointed the pocket knife again.

I stopped my actions, but I started crying hard. He forcefully took off my shirt and longsleeves, and he started touching my breast by my bra. I couldn't do anything but cry and scream loud through the handky that was tied on my mouth. He was about to kiss my breast, but someone slammed the door. It was Liam, he protected me like a superhero.

When Caleb was caught by the police, all I can think of was what happened. It kept on rewinding in my mind, and that's where I started crying due to fear. Liam dressed me without me realizing. He sat beside me, and made me cry on his chest.

REALITY

I was now crying hard because of what happened. Why did he do this to us? I trusted him so bad. I was crying so hard that I didn't even realized that I was loudly sobbing and crying.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Nana and I were talking about what happened when we suddenly heard a loud sound of crying and sobbing. We turned around, and both saw Crystal crying while sitting on the stairs with Gabriel comforting her. She was covering her upper body. We can see that she was full of fear. Nana and I looked at each other, and ran to her after looking at each other. We crouched to her level,and hugger her tight, making her feel safe as possible.

Gabriel was crying hard as well. He hates seeing his Mommy like this. He likes seeing her happy. Nana signalled me to bring Gabriel out, so that she can comfort Crystal as a mother. I carried Gabriel, and we went out, going to the playground to make him happy again.

MRS. SMITH'S P.O.V

I hugged my daughter, and she cried on my chest. I can feel thenfear that she feels. She's a strong and a brave lady, but Crystal is also a fragile. She's a fragile in the inside. We see her as a cold person, but she isn't cold inside.