Episode 6

"As a friend, right?" Alleisha asked.

"No. As a girlfriend" I replied.

"Go to your classes, for now. I'll take care of her. Don't worry." Dr. Clint said. We nodded, and went back to our classroom.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I woke up, and heard someone moving around, so I opened my eyes, and saw a Male Doctor. I tried to stand, but he ran to me.

"Hey! Are you okay? Crystal, right?" He approached.

"Yes, Sir. I'm fine. And yes, I'm Crystal." I replied. He touched my forehead, and smiled.

"You can-" Our conversation was broke, when someone furiously entered the infirmary room. It was Liam and Alleisha. Liam and I had a short eye-contact, but it broke coz' he ran towards me, and hugged me tight. I was shocked, so shocked, but I hugged him back, and cried on his chest.

"Why are you doing this to me!?" I asked him, while sobbing.

"We need to talk." He said, as he dragged me towards the rooftop, again. When we arrived, he looked at me, as in straight to my eyes. He grabbed his phone without breaking the eye-contact. He clicked something, and there, I heard myself moaning with another guy. I don't even have a boyfriend or someone with me.

"Is this you?" He asked, as I stayed quiet, shocked by what I was hearing. Frozen by the audio.

"ANSWER ME!!" He raised his voice, which made me flinch.

"W-Where did y-you get t-that?" I asked, while trembling in fear.

"So, it is true, huh?" He said.

"IT'S NOT ME! Now, where did you get that!?" I raised my voice again, as tears are flowing down again.

"Why would you be caring, if this is not you!?" He asked me.

"Because it's a false audio, and a false alarm for you! I don't even have anyone with me, or beside me when I'm not happy! My parents are too busy to be with me! There was no one, who was wanting to have a relationship with me, because I'm a freaking nerd!" I shouted in front of him, while tears are covering my face. I looked at him, and I was about to ran, but he grabbed my wrist and hugged me tight, without saying anything, for a short period of time.

"It was Kaylie, who sent me this." He said, while hugging me, as he heard me slightly sobbing. He pulled out of the hug, and dragged me somewhere. When we arrived, I saw Kaylie and her friends, laughing. Liam looked at me, and pulled me close to them.

"Oh! Hey, Liam!" Kaylie approached, when she saw Liam. Her gaze was nice towards Liam, but she gave me a death glare.

"So, what's up baby?" She approached again, and this time, she pushed me away, and held Liam's shoulder from behind.

"Stand in front of me." Liam calmly commanded. Kaylie followed, and stood infront of Liam. Liam grabbed my hand, and pulled me beside him.

"Now, answer my question. Did you edit the audio?" Liam calmly asked, but his tone had an intense feeling.

"W-what? O-Of course not. That girl, is a real slut." She said as my tears fell once again.

"Okay then, open your phone, and hand it over to me." He commanded.

"W-What?! W-Why?" Kaylie asked nervously.

"Just do it." He commanded. Kaylie nervously opens her phone, and hands it over to Liam. Liam opened her Instagram, and searched for her friends' convos. He backreaded the convo and saw an audio. He clicked it, and there, we all heard her friend moaning with another guy, and called the guy 'Daddy'.

"Y-You framed me? You edited the audio?" I asked her in a shaky tone.

"Yes, bitch! I framed you, so Liam would stay away from you. You, bitch! You just transfered here, and you already stole everything from me. You deserve to be hurt!" She said, as she slapped me, and quickly grabbed my hair. Liam was pulling away, but she doesn't want to let go. I got mad, so I pulled her hair so that she would let go, but she didn't. Tears were flowing down my eyes everytime she pulls my hair.

"Kaylie, stop it!" Liam pushed Kaylie with all his strength, and hid me in his arms. Kaylie was being held by her friends. She pushed her friends, and tried to attack me, but Liam hid me in his arms and moved a bit to hide me a bit more. He pushed Kaylie again, and spoke.

"Lay another finger on her, and you'll regret it." He threatened Kaylie, and he walked away, without letting me out of his arms. He pulled me towards my locker, and cupped my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asked, as he wipped my tears using his thumb. I slightly nodded and moved my head, so he won't be cupping my face. I wipped my own tears, and grabbed my locker keys, then I opened my locker. When I opened it, I grabbed my hair brush, and I brushed my hair. After brushing my hair, I kept it and turned to Liam, who was watching me.

"Let's go." I said in a bit embarassed, sad, and shy tone. We walked to our next class which was Dance class. Liam and I parted ways, and we changed clothes. I came with Alleisha.

I wore this:

Alleisha and I went in in the Dance room

Alleisha and I went in in the Dance room. We had to dance again. We are in one group. I'm with Liam and Alleisha, and we are so joined by other students. We practiced again, 'til it was time to perform. My group was first again.

Our dance: (just imagine)
1st Dance: Liam & I
2nd Dance: Alleisha & And other students
3rd Dance: Other students

After Liam and I's part, we sat at the side together. We watched the others from our group, and damn! They're doing great. I felt a hand behind me, so I turned my head, and saw Liam, watching while his arms.were supporting his body to sit, but his arms were behind him. When I looked at him, he turned to me, and spoke.

"Damn Crystal! You're light as hell! Do you eat? You should though." He said in tone of trying to tease me.

"Stop! I eat a lot." I replied with a low chuckle.