Episode 12

6:30 AM

I woke up, feeling tired. I lazily went to my bathroom, and did my morning routine. As usual, bath, toothbrush, hair, makeup, and outfit.

My look:

After getting ready, I wore my glasses, and got the things I needed

After getting ready, I wore my glasses, and got the things I needed. I went out of my house, and went to my car. When I arrived at school, I went out of my car. Suddenly, someone pulled me. The person had a tight grip on my wound. I looked at the person, and saw Kaylie.

"HEY! Let me go! Argghh! My wound!" I shouted in pain. She pulled me towards the rooftop. Whencwe arrived there, she made me face her, and she tightened her grip on my wound.

"LET GO!" I shouted in pain.

"Fuck you, bitch! You stole everything from me! You stole Liam! You stole my title at the Pretty Look Contest! You stole my honor role!" She shouted, as her grip tightens every second.

"STOP! My wound! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! It hurts!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Please! Stop!" I begged, as I felt my wound being ripped apart again. It was still covered with the white bandage.

"This wouldn't be happening, if you didn't steal everything from me! You bitch!" She shouted, as she pushed me, making me back away. I hit the rooftop railing, making me fall behind it. I quickly held the railing. I was hanging on it.

"AAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME! PLEASE! HELP ME!!!! AAAARRRRGGHHHH!!! MY WOUND!!! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! MY WOUND!!!" I kept on screaming, hoping that someone might hear me.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I was happily and cheeringly, walking to school. I was about to go in in the school, but I suddenly heard screaming that was so familiar. I followed the sound, and saw Crystal, hanging through the railing of the rooftop. I dropped my bag, and ran to the school rooftop, rushing to hard to save her.

I ran to the stairs, and heard her screaming in pain and in worriedness. I was also hearing someone sounding nervous. I ran so fast, so that I can save her as soon as possible.

When I arrived there, I saw Kaylie, looking pale from being nervous. I rolled my eyes on her, and I quickly ran towards Crystal. I carefully pulled her, and she was now safe. I walked to Kaylie, and I gripped on her arm.

"What do you think your doing, huh?! Are you fucking out of your mind!?" I asked her with full of madness in me. I looked at the CCTV camera, and pushed her hand.

"I'll tell Mr. Clint about all of this. I'll make sure and I'll do anything to make you regret. You'll be punished." I fiercefully said. I pulled Crystal with me, and I gave Kaylie a death glare before Crystal and I left.