Episode 60

4:30 PM

Liam and I are getting ready coz' we'll go in 5:30 PM for our date. Liam is taking his bath while I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to get out. After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door opening, and I already knew Liam is ready.

Liam's look:

I was shocked

I was shocked. He's very stunning. Oh my God! I can't find any imperfection in him. He looks perfect. Not just by looks, but also in the inside.

"Crystal?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh! Sorry." I apologized. He just chuckled, and he also ruffled my hair. I was embarrased by how I possibly looked. I jokingly glared at him, and went to the bathroom. I got ready, and wore my clothes for tonight.

My look:

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom, and I saw Liam was shocked

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom, and I saw Liam was shocked. He wasn't moving at all. He was just staring at me.

"Wow." The only thing he said. I chuckled at his reaction making him snap out of his thoughts.

"You look so gorgeous, babe." Liam said. I giggle at his words, and it made me blush. I turned around and faced the mirror. Liam back hugged me, and placed his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks, babe." I replied at his nice words. He kissed my cheeks, and smiled at me.

"Shall we, my Queen?" He jokingly asked, and lifted his arm, for me to cling my hand on it.

"We shall, my King." I replied, and I clung my hand on his arm. We walked out of the house, and he opened he car door for me.

"Thank you." I thanked him for being a gentleman. He slightly nodded, and went to his side. Then, he started driving. While he was driving, he suddenly held my hand, and it made me look at him.

He took a short glimpse of me, and smiled while looking at the road. I smiled back, and looked in front like he was doing. He continued driving while we were holding hands, and our fingers are intertwined.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we ordered food, and ate while talking over some random things. After eating, we paid our bills, and went to our car. When Liam was about to open the door, I kinda felt dizzy, making me stumble while my hand was on my temple, but he was able to catch me.

"Babe! Are you okay?" Liam worriedly asked, holding me in his arms.

"Yeah. Just dizzy. Sorry." I answered him with an apology.

"It's okay. Let's just go home, so you can take a rest." He replied back. I smiled at him, and he also smiled back. He assisted me on riding the car, and he closed the car door for me. He went to his side, and he went in. He gave me a bottled water, and he spoke after.

"Drink it. Don't worry about the planned date. We can just cancel some stuff if you don't feel well." He said with a worried smile on his face.

"Thank you. We can just do the gift giving, and we can just watch a movie at home." I replied with a reassuring smile on my face. He nodded, and he started driving home. When we arrived, we saw a box infront of our main door. I knew what it was, so I picked it up, and I looked at Liam, acting like I don't know.

"Maybe a present from my Mom." I lied. He nodded, and we both went in. Before jumping to bed, we did our night routines together.

My look:

Liam's look:

Liam's look:

UGGHHH! This boy doesn't know how to wear shirts for bedtime

UGGHHH! This boy doesn't know how to wear shirts for bedtime. Nevermind! We jumped to bed, and I gave him the box. His reaction was so priceless