Episode 65

9 MONTHS LATER
MORNING
7:45 AM

I woke up, and i decided to make breakfast for the boys. I stood up, and I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I'm currently 9 months pregnant, and I'm about to give birth tomorrow. We'll go to the hospital tomorrow morning. We have to be there at 4:30 AM. We have our stuff ready for tomorrow, so we don't have to problem those. I'm worried about the labor and the delivery. It's gonna be painful as hell.

My look:

After gettung dressed up, I've been feeling a slight pain in my bump, but I decided to ignore it

After gettung dressed up, I've been feeling a slight pain in my bump, but I decided to ignore it. I went downstairs to the kitchen, and I made my boys some breakfast. I was walking down the stairs, and I've passed two stairs, but the pain got worst. It's so painful. I tried to walk, but I slipped,making me roll down the stairs.

"AHHHHHH!!! LIAAAAMMM!!!! BABE!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed out of pain and fear. That's when I started seeing blood on my thighs.

"BABE!!!!" I screamed more. It was so painful.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of Crystal screaming. She sounds like she's in so much pain. I got worried so I ran out, and I saw her on th ground laying down with blood all over her legs. Our baby! I ran down the stairs, and quickly carried her. I brought her to our car, and I ran back inside.

I grabbed our small luggage, and I brought it to the car as well. Then I quickly ran to Gabriel's room. He was still deep asleep. I carried him, and I ran to the car. I sat him on his carseat, and luckily he didn't wake up. I started the engine, and I started driving fast. When we arrive to the hospital, Crystal was rushed inside the ER, but they brought her to the operating room.

The nurse said that she'll be delivering early, or the baby will die. While she was in there, I quickly ran to the car, and picked up Gabriel. He hugged my shoulders and slept there. I quickly went back, and I sat on one of the chairs on the waiting area. Crystal was bot making a single noise and it's making me very worried. She should be pushing and screaming.

I hope they didn't perform a C-section. After a few minutes later, I saw the nurses bringing Crystal out, and they're bringing her in her ward. As I saw they didn't bring a baby out. It made me worried, so I went to the doctor, and talked to her about this.

"Doc, where's the baby?" I asked her worriedly. She took a deep sigh, and then she talked again.

"I'm very sorry, Mr. Anderson. She fell too hard, hitting her stomach. The baby couldn't take the pain which brought her to death. We took the baby put of her stomach, so it won't poison her. I'm very sorry, Sir." The doctor apologized, and she left me there. I was so shocked. How can I tell her this?

How can I tell Crystal that Gabriella died? We talked about the name, and we chose "Gabriella Smith Anderson", but how can we name her that when she didn't survive? I went to Crystal's ward, and I waited for her to wake up, while I laid Gabriel on the sofa. I sat beside Crystal. Without me realizing, I fell asleep on Crystal's hand. I was holding her hand before I fell asleep.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I woke up, and I realized that I'm already in my room. I felt a pressure on my right hand. I looked at my hand, and I saw Liam sleeping on my arm. When Iturned to the oher side, I saw Gabriel sleeping on the couch. I know what happened. I know my baby died. I heard the conversation of Liam and the doctor. I was half asleep when they brought me to my room. I don't know how I feel.

I wanted her to be here. I wanted her to go home with me. I wanted her to call me Mommy. I wanted to buy her girly clothes. How? How can I do that when she didn't survive. Just by thinking of it, it makes me cry. I don't know if I'm mad or sad. I don't know how I feel. I moved my right hand, and it woke Liam up.

"B-Babe, you're awake." He stuttered. He's probably scared. He doesn't want me to cry.

"I know everything. You don't need to be scared if you want to tell me that Gabriella died." I said as I sat doen, and I wipped my tears. My head aches right now. I think I have bruises on my face.

"Babe, I'm sorry. We can still make one. We can still live." Liam replied.

"You can do it." I coldly replied back.

" I coldly replied back

I'm so hurt right now. I don't know on who to blame. I don't know if I should blame Liam, or should I blame myself? I don't fucking know. All I know is my baby died. It fucking hurts.