Episode 54

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V
MORNING
9:30 AM

I just woke up, and realized that there was no one beside me. I ignored it, and I went to the bathroom, and did my morning routine.

My look:

After that, I went out of the bathroom, and headed to the living room

After that, I went out of the bathroom, and headed to the living room. I couldn't talk at all. I couldn't smile and laugh, not even a grin. All I can feel is sadness and madness. I couldn't forget what happened. I arrived in the living room, and all I did was sit there and stare straight. I feel like my body can't move coz' of so much weakness that came from fear, sadness, and madness.

LIAM'S P.O.V

My look: (btw)

I just got done preparingour breakfast, and I was about to go and wake Crystal up, but when I was passing by our living room, I saw Crystal

I just got done preparingour breakfast, and I was about to go and wake Crystal up, but when I was passing by our living room, I saw Crystal. She makes me cry in this situation.

Seeing her staring straight, quiet, and expressionless makes me wanna cry. She's still in shock, or should I just say that she's in a trauma. I walked to her, and sat beside her. I laid her head on my shoulder, and that's where she started crying hard while covering her body.

"Shhhhh! It's gonna be fine. I'm already here. You're safe now." I comforted her by hugging her and caressing her hair. I was tearing up, but I tried to hold back my tears.

"How can this happen to her?" I mumbled. She's suffering, and it's making me worried. I'm scared that we might lose her. I don't want to happen, and I won't make it happen. After a few minutes, she stopped crying, and I led her to the dining area for breakfast. She did eat, but she was still quiet and expressionless.

After an hour, we went to Nana's place to fetch Gabriel. While I was driving, I can see that she was about to cry, so I held her hand, and she looked at me. I smiled at her, and she finally smiled back, but her smile looked real when you don't look deep in her eyes, but when you look deep in her eyes, you'll see all the fear, sadness, madness, and sorrow.

When  we arrived, she was looking straight to the mansion, and I can see that she's excited, yet sad because of what happen. I open my car door, and exited my car. I went to her side, and opened the door for her. She came out, and I held her hand, and we intertwined our fingers, and entered the mansion.

When we entered the mansion, we saw Gabriel and Nana sitting together on the couch. Gabriel ran to his Mommy, and hugged her tight while Crystal crouched before Gabriel could hug her, and she hugged Gabriel back, and they both started crying.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Gabriel and I hugged each other as soon as I entered the mansion. He hugged me tight. I could feel the fear that he feels. I could feel the sadness he had. I could feel him missing me so much. He hugged me like there was no tomorrow

"Sorry, Mommy!" He apologized between our hug. I pulled away, and looked at him. His eyes and face were full of tears.

 His eyes and face were full of tears

"For what?" I asked him. He shortly wipes his tears with his arm, and replies between his unstoppable sobs and tears.

"For not protecting and saving you. Sorry for going with the scary man." He gave me the reason,and hugged me tight again. It made me cry even more. What a good son he is. Not just good, great, awesome, wonderful, or what, but he's the best son I could ever wish for. He really is like his Daddy.

I rubbed his back, comforting him and stopping him from crying. I pulled away, and cupped his face, wipping his tears with both of my thumbs. I stood up, and hugged my Mom who was waiting for me to hug her. She was also crying. I hugged my Mom while Gabriel hugs his Daddy.

"Where were you? What happened? I'm so worried, Crystal Joy!" My mom asked between the hug.

"Sorry, Mom." I apologized, and my Mom pulled away, kissing my forehead. We all sat on the couches with silence.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Nana asked something unexpected. Before letting Nana ask, I told Gabriel to bring his Mommy to his room. When they left, Nana asked me.

"What happened? Why is she experiencing trauma?" Nana asked, and I took a deep breath making sure that I won't cry

"Gabriel was kidnapped first, but when we were about to rescue Gabriel and catch the kidnapper, Crystal was pulled in a classroom, and was kidnapped. When she was still kidnapped..." I took a deep breath as I started tearing up.

"When she was still kidnapped, the kidnapper almsot raped her, but we arrived. She got a wound on her arm because the kidnapper pulled out a pocket knife, and intentionally cutted her arm. It wasn't that deep though." I continued. After telling Nana, I wipped my tear away, and looked back up on Nana, who was tearing up in disbelief.

"Who was the kidnapper?" She asked.

"Caleb. He did it because--" Nana cutted me, and stood up.

"Bring me to him!" Nana commanded. She was hella pissed.

"Mom, sit down. You need to calm down. He's now in jail. He'll be facing a death penalty." I told her, and she sat back.