Episode 9

When we arrived the place, it was an abandoned small building. I held my earpiece, and spoke.

"I'll be ruling this. Dad and Jimmy, go behind the building, and enter from the fire exit. Karlos and Francis, watch the front entrance. Caleb, Josh amd Mark, watch all the stairs. Liam and I, will be entering this shitty place. No one kills that Paul, but me." U commanded.

"Yes Ma'am!" Our men replied.

"Take care, Crystal. Come out safely!" He said.

"Yes, dad. I will. I'll come out with mom safely, and come out with Paul while pointing my gun on his head." I replied. I looked at Liam, and we nodded once. We ran inside, and looked for him. Suddenly,

"Ma'am! They're at the fourth floor. I just saw an arm." Karlos reported. I signaled Liam to stay quiet, and signaled him the floor and the directions.

"No one moves, until I say so." I whispered through my earpiece. Liam and I parted ways. We both went to the fourth floor, but different directions and different places.

"I'm at his left" Liam reported.

"I'm at his right. I'll show up, and you help my mom to stay quiet and unconnect the bomb. The bomb is just connected to a phone. You just have to stop the timer and pull the wire. Tell mom to stay quiet!" I quietly reported.

"Safetly" Liam said. We peaked at each other, and nodded.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here. A coward man." I said, as I showed up with a smirk. He pointed me his gun.

"Shooting is being a coward, but a fight without weapons are being confident." I said, as I positioned myself into a fight. He smirked, and attacked me with a kick. I moved a bit, and held his foot, and I turned it to the side, breaking his bone.

"AARRRGGGHH!" He groaned in pain. I kicked his face, and pulled his foor at the same time. He kicked his foot that I was holding, making me move, and let go of his foot. He was about to punch me, but I catched his fist, and bended him, and kept on hitting his stomach with my knee.

I twirled his arm, and rolled to the side. I put him into an arm bar, but he pulled my leg, so I flipped and kicked him in the face. He fell on the floor, and I quickly ran to him. I sat on him, and threw punches on his face. I stood up, and I jumped on his stomach. I looked at him and his mouth was full of blood.

I saw his gun, sticking out. I kicked it, and it flew. I catched it and pointed both of my guns on him.

"Now!" I commanded, and I heard everyone running here. Paul was about to stand and run, but I kicked his back, and he fell. I placed my guns on my weapon belt, and i pulled Paul's neck, while he was laying on his chest. He kept on groaning. I pulled his arm, and it suddenly revealed his knife, right after everyone came in.

"AAARRRGHHH!" I groaned in pain, while blood was flowing down my arm. It made a big slice, but I ignored. My parents gasped, but Liam and pur men held them. I looked at everyone, and pulled both Paul's head and arms. He screamed in pain, as I heard his bone break, and it was his spinal cord. I smirked and stood up. I kicked his spinal cord, and I he rolled, and screamed.

"Capture him, and bring him to the police station. Tel the cops to keep him there, 'til he dies." I commanded, and our men captured him.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CRYSTAL! Are you okay!? Honey! You should've not did that." Mom worriedly said. I chuckled, amd spoke.

"I'm fine, mom. If I should've not done that, then you'll be worh grandma. I don't wanna lose you." I said, as I placed my arm around my mom's neck, but not the injured one.

"Honey! You haven't introduced your boyfriend yet." Mom teasingly said, as she noticed him.

"MOM! His not my boyfriend. This is Liam Anderson, my bestfriend." I said.

"Hi, Liam! Thanks for helping." Dad thanked him.

"Thanks for saving me, Liam. Don't worry, my family and I will make it up to you." Mom said.

"Oh! No need to Mrs. Smith. It's my job." Liam said.

"You're a detective?" Mom asked.

"I'm actually a cop, and also an agent." Liam corrected.

"Let's go now. Crystal needs to get some treatment" Liam added. I shaked my head, and I rolled my eyes on him. We went to our cars, and Liam was driving mine. He was driving me to the hospital. I already told him not to, but he was unstopable. When we arrived, he covered my wound with his handkerchief, and we went out.

After a 1 hour or so, I went out of the room, having an annoying arm support. The doctor had to operate my wound, and add some medicine, because it was cutted using a quite rusty pocket knife. Liam drove me home, and I just changed my clothes, and removed the annoying arm support. All that was on my arm was the white bandage.

I wore this: (imagine the wound)

After changing and removing makeup, I went to bed, tiredly

After changing and removing makeup, I went to bed, tiredly. Goodnight peeps.