Episode 7

"Liar." Liam said, and gave me a low chuckle. After our classes, we packed our stuff, and went out of school. I was about to open my car door, but someone held the door. I turned to the direction, and saw a smiling Liam.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with a little awkward chuckle.

"Can we meet at the park again? Later?" He offered.

"Okay. No problem. See you there at probably 7:30 PM." I said with a bright smile. He smiled back, and nodded. We then parted ways, and I went home. While I was driving, it was turning a bit cold, so I turned the heater on, and peaked on the sky. The weather was slowly turning to winter. I smiled, and kept on driving.

When I arrived home, I went straight to my room, and dropped my stuff. Then, I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes, and I braided my hair. I also removed my makeup.

My look:

After changing, I went out of the bathroom, and i quickly grabbed my phone, and tossed myself on my bed

After changing, I went out of the bathroom, and i quickly grabbed my phone, and tossed myself on my bed. I played with my phone for awhile, but everything went black. (author: she fell asleep)

I woke up, and checked the time. It was 7:00 PM. I fixed my hair,and wore my glasses. After that, I then went to the park. While I was walking, I saw Liam, walking towards the park.

"Liam!" I called out while smiling, as he turned to me  and smiled. I waved, and ran to him. I stood beside him, and he suddenly ruffled my hair, and ran.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE, YOU SILLY KID!" I shouted, as I ran after him. He was laughing while running. There was a big gap between us. I stopped running, and held my legs, while breathing heavily.

"I-I'm. T-Tired." I said while breathing heavily. He laughed, and came closer to me. I became a bit dizzy. When I looked up, I wasn't standing straight. I was wobbling. Liam held my shoulders, and forced me to be steady, but I just can't. Suddenly, he lifted me.

"Woah!" I made a sound, coz' I was shocked. I placed my hands, around his neck, and he started walking towards the way of my house.