Episode 17

Suddenly, I thought about my parents. What will happen if I do this? I shaked the thoughts off, and cutted my wrist.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed in pain as I cutted my wrist. Blood started to come out nonstop.

"This pain is nothing compared to what really happened." I mumbled as I cutted my wrist once more. I was losing a lot of blood, making me a bit dizzy. I continued cutting my wrist, but everything went black.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Crystal fainted as she was losing a lot of blood. Liam was 3 minutes away from Crystal's house. And Crystal has been unconcious for about 2 minutes now. After 3 more minutes, Liam arrived. He closed his car, and quickly ran inside Crystal's house.

He checked the living room, but she wasn't there. Then he checked the kitchen, but she wasn't there either. Then he went to the relaxing area outside, but she wasn't there either. He ran to her room, and slammed the door open. When the door opened, he saw Crystal, sorrounded by broken glasses. He saw her, lifelessly.

Then he saw her hand, she was holding a broken glass. He ran to her body, and saw a lot of blood. Her arm was full of fresh cuts. He grabbed the broken glass that Crystal was holding, and he threw it. Then he carried her to his car. He quickly drove to the hospital. When they arrived, he quickly ran in the ER. The nurses fetched Crystal with a temporary rolling bed.

They brought Crystal in the ER, and Liam waits outside. He was so nervous. He was messed up. He can't even sit straight. He would lean back, and cover his face while sighing.

Meanwhile with Crystal. She was being saved by the doctor and the nurses. Her parents doesn't know. Her classmates. Her teachers. No one knows except for Liam. The doctor stated himself that Crystal needs some blood. Crystal will be in the ICU while they look for blood. Crystal is stable, but she can be unstable any moment later. She might die any moment later. She'll be in the ICU, for good care. The doctor went out, and faced Liam.

"Are you somewhat related to the patient?" Th doctor asked Liam. Liam nodded.

"Well, the patient needs blood. She lost a lot of it. For now, she'll ne in the ICU, for good care. She's stable for now, but we don't know. She might get unstable any moment later. She might also die if we keep her in a normal room. She need intense care. There will be a nurse that takes good care of her. For now, we need a donor with a blood type of A." The doctor stated.

"I can be the donor. My blood type is A." Liam volunteered.

"Well, then let's go, and get some blood of yours. Don't worry, she won't be needing much." The doctor stated, giving confidence to Liam