Episode 19

1 YEAR LATER
2:30 PM
CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Finally! I'm not a student anymore. I suffered a lot when I was a student. I had a Secret Admirer for 2 years straight. Liam? Haven't heard news about him, but I see him everyday. Me? I graduated as a Valedictorian.

Right now, I'm the CEO of our Company. It's all about Anime, Games, Cartoon Stories, and other cartoon featured softwares. Our company is named 'Soft Mind Features'. It's the richest company all over the world.

So right now, I'm getting ready to go to work. I just got out of the gym, and I need to wash myself, since I'm soaked with my own sweat. I did my morning routine, and got ready for work. I also put on my grey contact lens

My look:

After getting ready, I went out of my bathroom, and I grabbed my stuff

After getting ready, I went out of my bathroom, and I grabbed my stuff. I went out of my house, and I locked my door after closing it. Then I went to my car, and drove to work. When I arrived, I parked my car, and I went in the building.

"Good morning ma'am" A worker passed by and greeted me.

"Good morning" I greeted back with a bright smile sticked to my face. Everytime my workers greet me, I greet them back with a bright smile. I entered the elevator, and I went to my office. When I arrived at my office, I saw my mom sitting at my office's sofa.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm here to visit, and to tell you something." Mom replied. I took a sit on my office chair, and listened to her.

"I'm listening, mom" I said.

"Well, your dad and I had a new client, they are ranked as the 8th richest companies all over the world. They wanted to collab with Soft Mind Features and with Weapon's Town House. His family wanted to meet us, so I invited them to come to our house. We'll meet tonight. So since, you are the owner of this company also known as a CEO, you'll come over and have dinner with us. If your not busy though." Mom invited and explained.

"I'm not that busy, so I'll come, but what time?" I asked.

"They're probably gonna be there at 6:30 PM." Mom said.

"Okay. I'll come over." I replied. Mom smiled at me, and she walked closer for a hug. I accepted her hug, and I hugged back. She pulled away, and opened her mouth to talk.

"I'll go now. Your father and I needs to get ready. See you tonight. Love you." She said.

"See you, Mom. Love you, too." I replied with another smile. She waved her hand and left. When she left, I started doing paper works and approvals.

AFTER 9 HOURS

I just got all my works done, and I grabbed my phone to check what time it is, and my mouth suddenly spoke itself.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late!" I said as I hurried out of the building. I went to the parking lot, and went in my car. I drove to my house first, and changed my clothes, so I would look kinda formal. I changed my makeup, my hair, and my outfit.

My look:

After getting ready, I ran to my car with high-heels on

After getting ready, I ran to my car with high-heels on. I locked my doors, and I went to my car. I drove to my parents place which was a 50-minute drive.

AFTER 55 MINUTES

I finally arrived at my parents' mansion. I cicked the doorbell, and the maid opened the door for me. I smiled at her, and stepped in. I can hear them talking and giggling.