Episode 44

She fell asleep. I just ordered food for us, but nevermind I'll just keep it in the fridge. I sighed at her cuteness. I carefully carried her to our room, and tugged her in.

Then I went downstairs. I sat on the sofa, and opened my laptop to do all my leftover works. While I was in the middle of working, the doorbell rang, and I knew it was the food delivery. I opened the door, and payed for the food. I got the food and went to the kitchen.

I kept Crystal's food, and I grabbed mine. I brought mine to the living room, and ate it while working. I thought it was just a bit of work, but it was a lot.

12:45 AM
CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I woke up, and saw that I was in our bedroom. I turned to the other side, and realized that Liam wasn't there. I stood up, and went to the bathroom, for my night routine.

My look:

After that, I went out of the bathroom, and I headed downstairs

After that, I went out of the bathroom, and I headed downstairs. I saw Liam, in the living room. His eyes were sticked to the screen of his laptop. I secretly walked behind him, and gave him a sweet back hug. He was surprise, so he hled my arm in shock, but hugged my arms after a few seconds.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" He asked me in a concerned way. I went beside him, without breaking the hug. He placed his arm, around me while I put my arms around his waist while I lay my head on his shoulder, and now were cuddling.

"I woke up, and realized you weren't beside me." I said in a tired tone. Liam gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Should we sleep now?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"We're going to workout tomorrow, right?" I asked him. He nodded, and suddenly picked me up in a bridal style, making me gasp.

He carried me to our bedroom, and tugged me in the bed. After that, I laid beside me, and tugged his self. I moved to his side, and hugged him.

He fell asleep in my arms, and now I closed my eyes, and I fell asleep while hugging him

MORNING
5:45 AM

I woke up, and saw Liam dressed up in his workout outfit. I stretched my arms and yawned. Liam looked at me, and chuckled. I rolled my eyes on him, and I went straight to the bathroom.

My look:

After dressing, I went out, and Liam and I went to the gym

After dressing, I went out, and Liam and I went to the gym. We did exercise that can make us fit. My exercises were for pregnant women. It can still make me fit after delivering my baby.