Episode 63

"Oh my God! You look fabulous, Crystal!" My mom said as soon as I exited the bathroom.

"W-Wow. You look like a princess, Aunt Crystal." Chloe added.

"Is this Crystal? Way too pretty." Alleisha added

"You look amazing, Crystal." Liam's mom added.

My look: (btw)

"Chloe, no need to call me Aunt

"Chloe, no need to call me Aunt. Just call me Mommy Crystal." I replied to Chloe's words.

"Yes, Mommy Crystal!" She replied back with a bright smile that melted my heart. I smiled back, and I focused to the older ones again.

"By the way, why do I have to look this elegant?" I asked them all.

"No questions, and let's just go! It's already 7:00. It's gonna be a long drive. C'mon! Grab your purses, and let's all go." Mom said, and I followed them without questions. We headed to the van, and we drove off.

LIAM'S P.O.V

My look:

Gabriel's look:

Gabriel's look:

I got ready, and we all left, knowing that everyone was there

I got ready, and we all left, knowing that everyone was there. We went to my car, and we all drove to the venue. We arrived at 6:55 PM.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

While we were on our way, I can see that Liam's mom has been on her phone for almost the whole ride. Mom said no questions, so I ignored it with curiousity. When we arrived, all of us went down, and my mom has been holding her chest.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked her while holding both of her shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm-" Her sentence cutted coz' she fainted, and I luckily catched her.

"MOM!" I gasped. I held her, and carefully dragged her to the entrance' stair.

"Crystal! Ask for help. Ask in the 5th door! They are medics! GO! NOW!" Alleisha commanded worriedly. I hesotated for awhile, but I decided to run fast with my gown on.

 I hesotated for awhile, but I decided to run fast with my gown on

ALLEISHA'S P.O.V

We pranked her, and set her up. It was all fake coz' we have to surprise her. The 5th room was the venue to where the event will be held. We saw her running, and we all followed her, so if she turns around she'll see us behind her. She opened the door, and that's when we exactly stopped behind her.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

"Happy Birthday!" Tons of people shouted. It made me flinch. I forgot today is my birthday. I turned behind, and I saw all of the girls that I'm with. Liam walked to my, and escorted me to go to the front.

"Let's go, babe?" He asked. I nodded, and we started walking towards to front stage. This place is so elegant. I'm even walking on a ree carpet. It's a blur colored party with a bit of red, violet, pink, white, and a bit of black. So elegant! We arrived in front, and Liam left me there. I took a deep breath, and talked since a person handed me a microphone. I guess, she's a host. There's one more person on the side, and I guess, he's also a host.

"Good evening, everyone. Thank you for coming and surprising me. I didn't expect the party to be this elegant. I almost forgot that today was my birthday. I thought it was a Christmas Eve Party, but I guess I was wrong. I would like to thank you all for coming and lending me some time. Please enjoy the night. Thank you." I said, and Liam escorted me. He helped me set on a very elegant chair that almost looked like a throne. I was surprised, but didn't let anyone see. The hosts then went in front, and started talking.

"Thank you, Mrs. Crystal Smith Anderson. Now, may we call on Mrs. Cassandra Andrada Smith for a short birthday message for her beautiful daughter." The male host said, and my mom started walking to the front stage. She grabbed the mic and started talking.

"So first of all, I would like to say thank you for everyone who came and celebrated the birthday of my precious daughter. Now, Crystal is a very passionate lady. I'm so proud of you, Crystal coz' you've been through a lot of accidents, but you tried to fight even though it hurts.

You may not be an ordinary lady that experiences rare accidents and your may be a special lady, but for me you're the special type of lady that is very strong. You've been in the ICU, but you got out coz' you fought for yourself. Crystal is a very nice person coz' she thinks about other's safety rather than thinking of her own safety.

I might be wrong when I said you fought for yourself, but I'll just say it coz' you were alone that time. We all talked to her when she was in a coma, and I think she heard it and fought for us. Your dad might not be here personally, but I'm sure he's very proud of you. He might be cold and strict to you, but understand it coz' all he wanted for you was safety.

He loves you so much. You wouldn't be here right now if he didn't save you. He can offer his life for us to live. He gave you all of his blood coz' he loves you so much. Thank you for appreciating that. Just remember that he's very proud of you, and he loves you more than anything.

Thank you for staying, baby. But please, think about yourself for atleast once. You're the perfect gift I could ever ask for, so please take care. Happy birthday, love." Mom said, and she went to me for a hug and a kiss. I teared up. God, Mom! She always makes me cry just by her loving words. She went back to her seat, and the hosts went back to the stage.

"What a sweet, loving, and a moving message. Thank you, Mrs. Smith. Now, let's call on Mrs. Katherine Anderson for another message." The female host said. Liam's mom walked here, and gave me a beautiful message.