Episode 51

"Caleb." I mentioned a name that I saw at the footage. I clenched my fist, and I started tearing up due to madness, sadness and frustration. He kidnapped my son, who was so innocent the whole time, and it made me stand up.

"Crystal." Liam called out, holding my wrist. He was looking straight to my eyes. I can see that he knew what I was about to do. I was about to go, and find my son.

"Babe, let go." I calmlmy said, trying not to hurt his feelings, or trying not to shout at him.

"Babe, we can set up a plan, and just go together. Stay." Liam said, and everyone was looking at us, they were all looking worried. I took a deep breath, making me close my eyes, and open them back after breathing deeply.

"He's my son, and he needs me so much." I calmly said, trying to avoid any shouting or what.

"He's my son too. We can all go together." He said, trying to make me follow him, but sorry coz' it will never work right now.

"Liam! Just fucking let me go! Gabriel needs me right now! He's your son too, I understand! BUT LET ME GO, AND LET ME GO AFTER CALEB BEFORE IT'S LATE! JUST FOLLOW IF YOU WANNA COME!" I shouted, not controlling myself after all the emotion I was feeling right now. Liam looked at the others and nodded. The others started running, and after a few seconds, they got out with their weapon belts with things filling it up. Joanna handed mine, and I wore it.

We all ran to the car, and drove off. Gabriel had a GPS thingie on his belt that can barely be seen. I opened my watch's GPS, and found their location, and as I can see, the location is sorrounded by electric strikers and other people.

"Oliver! You guys go to the old place where I had college with Liam. That's the location. Careful coz' that place is now sorrounded by electric strikers and tons of men." I said through my earpiece. After talking, Liam and I drove off to the location.