Episode 68

2.30 PM

I woke up from my nap, and I checked the time. It's already 2:30 PM, and I'll pick up my kids. They'll ne dismissed at 3:00, and I have 30 minutes to get ready. I stood up, and I went to my bathroom to get ready.

My look:

After getting ready, I got to my car, and I drove to Gabby's daycare first

After getting ready, I got to my car, and I drove to Gabby's daycare first. I went in to their daycare, and saw her sitting their. She was half asleep. I approached her teacher, and her teacher slowly approached Gabby. When Gabby was kinda awake, she saw me, and she lookes surprised.

"Mommy!" She shouted and ran to me. She hugged my leg, and I picked her up.

"Hi, sweety. How's daycare?" I asked her, and I slowly signaled her teacher that we're leaving.

"It was awesome, Mommy." She said, and I sat her on her carseat.

"Good! Should we pick up Gab and get ice cream after?" I asked her as I seat on the driver's seat.

"Yes! Let's go!" She excitedly shouted. I chuckled at her cuteness, and we went to Gab's Kindergarten. Gabby and I went in to his room, and saw him playing with his classmate. I approached his teacher, and his teacher told him that we were here. He looked up, and he was so surprised to us.

"Mommy! Gabby!" He shouted, and he tightly hugged Gabby before hugging me who was crouching to their level. I hugged him back, and we went to our car. I buckled Gabby up while Gab buckles himself alone. I handed their iPads, and I went to the driver's seat.

"Should we go buy ice cream?" I asked them while starting the engine and slowly driving out of the Kindergarten.

"Yes!! Let's go!!" They both shouted, and I drove off to our favorite ice cream shop. After getting and eating our ice cream, we went home, and changed to our comfy clothes.

Gab and Gabby's:

My look:

After that, the kids and I went to the living room, and watched some movie before their Dad arrives