Episode 18

LIAM'S P.O.V

After the doctor got the blood from me, he gave it to the nurse, and the nurse transfered it to Crystal. All this time, I've been regretting, and I've been telling myself that this is all my fault.

I shouldn't have cheated on her, for my own happiness. I didn't think straight that time. All I was thinking about was my own happiness. I wasn't thinking of her, that she might get hurt.

I'm here, outside the ICU, watching her having the blood being transfered to her, while she looks lifeless. She looks pale and her arm is full of cuts. After a couple of minutes, the nurse came out, with the tools in her hand. She walked away, and I watch Crystal.

After an hour or so, the nurses and the doctor was arranging stuff in the ICU. They are transferring Crystal to a private room. The nurses brought her out, and the doctor walked to me.

"You must be her boyfriend." The doctor mentioned.

"No, I was her ex-boyfriend." I corrected him.

"Oh. What happened to the both of you?" He asked.

"I wasn't thinking that time, and I cheated on her." I sadly explained.

"It's normal. You guys are still young. This won't be avoided sometimes." The doctor said.

"By the way, I'm Liam Anderson." I politely introduced

"I'm Dr. Jacob Smith. I'm her uncle." The doctor introduced.

"Thank you, for bringing her earlier. If you didn't bring her here, she must've been dead by now." The Dr. Jacob added.

"Please don't say that. I'm about to ask her back, because my girlfriend is secretly cheating on me." I said.

"I'll help you with that." He said.

"Really!?" I asked him in disbelief, and he nodded with a smile sticked to his face.

"Thank you so much." I thanked him. After our short conversation, I went home first, and I changed my clothes.

I wore this:

After changing, I went to my car, and I drove back to the hospital, but first, I bought some fruits for her