Episode 26

10 MINUTES LATER

Everything was now settled, and all we need to do was leave. We got our luggages done, and we are now going to our family van. When we arrived at the van, my mom and I turned to Liam who was just behind us.

"Liam, thank you, for always staying beside my daughter. Thanks for taking the bill. I'm sorry if we didn't help you at watching her. We'll invite you for dinner tomorrow and give you a ride. C'mon." Mom invited.

"No. I'll go by myself. I have my car. You guys go. Safetly." He replied. Mom nodded and looked at me.

"You go in first, mom. I'll follow." I replied at her look. She nodded and went in. I looked at Liam, and we both had eye-contact.

"Thanks." After all the things I wanted to say, that word was the only word that came out.

"It's nothing. My pleasure." He replied with a smile.

"I'll leave now." He added. I knew he was shy. He was about to leave, but then, my body moved on its own.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I was so shy in front of her, so I decided to say goodbye. But when I was about to leave, she grabbed my wrist and she pulled me, making me turn and move closer to her. She pulled me, and she crashed her lips on mine.

She kissed me emotionally. I was so shocked that I couldn't move an inch. After some processing, my body moved on its own. I crouched on her height while my lips kissed back and my eyes closed. My hands held her waist, while Crystal wrapped her arm around my neck.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I kissed him. It was against my pride, but my heart couldn't stop itself. I broke the kiss, and I pushed him even though it hurted me. I knew myself that I still love him, but my pride was just so high, that I had to act cold on him.

"I'm sorry." Liam said. Tears started streaming down my cheeks because our memories rewound. The memories of us having fun at my place. The memories of us cuddling at my place. And the scene of him being caught. Suddenly, he was about to hug me, but I moved back. I heard the van open again, and I knew it was mom.

"Honey? What's taking you so long?" She asked.

"I'll go with Liam, mom." I replied without even looking back.

"You sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Go safetly." She reminded. We nodded, and she left with his driver. Liam and I were left in the parking lot. It was a silence, but Liam broke the awkwardness by waling towards his car.

"Aish! If you weren't handsome, I wouldn't be doing and feeling this. It's just that I love you so bad." I whispered in a silly way. I wipped my tears away. I followed him, and he opened his car door for me. He's still a gentleman. While I was entering, his hand was above my head, protecting it from hitting the car. I entered the car, and he closed the door, and went to the driver's seat.

He started the car engine, and he started driving. He placed his arm behind my seat, and started reversing the car. He took a short glance at me then he focused behind. I found it quite charming and hot. When he had fully exited the parking lot, he drove off towards my house. When he took a shirt glimpse of me, he gave me a blanket, signaling me to cover my legs. I did as I was told, but it was quite awkward.

10 HOURS LATER

We arrived at my house after having lunch and some roaming. He opened the door for me again. He protected my head, and closed the car door once I had exited. He walked me to my door and spoke.

"Take care. Take a rest. Don't go to work. I'll get going now." He said, and was about to leave, but I stopped him by talking.

"Wait! Stay over. I feel a bit lonely. I hope it doesn't bother you staying with me. I'm your fiancée, I hope.you could stay over." I stopped him.

"O-Of course not." He replied while stuttering.

"Please come in." I politely commanded. He did come in, and I closed the door.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Crystal closed the door, and I went to her living room. There I saw all our pictures. I was shocked. I thought she hated me. It's not like I'm having my hopes up.

"Wow! This was all our pictures." I said.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

"If you thought I hated you, you're very wrong. I kept all this. I acted cold coz'I thought you'll think of me as an easy target, but deep inside, I still love you. You cheated, yes, but my heart wasn't telling me to give up." I replied as I walked in in the living room.

"Wait! W-What?" He stuttered. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Would you like some hot chocolate?" I asked him to sway the awkwardness away. He nodded.

"I'll bring it to you. Go to the fireplace." I said as I walked in the kitchen. I made the hot chocolates, and I went to the fireplace. As I went out to the fireplace, I saw him sitting on one of the chairs. My fireplace is placed outside. It's at my backyard, but it's like a balcony having a fireplace.

I gave him his hot chocolate. He took a sip of it, and looked at me as I took a sip of mine as well. I went to the balcony railing, and I leaned my arms on the railing while I drink my hot chocolate.

LIAM'S P.O.V

She was leaning at the balcony railing with herback facing me. I took the advantage, and I back hugged her. I laid my head on her shoulder. I was feeling sorry.