Episode 36

8:56 PM

Everyone left, and it's Liam and I. We're now at home. He's discharged after the proposal. Now we're just at bed cuddling. We've finished our night routine, except from sleeping. He's cuddling me from behind, while I'm hugging arm that is on my stomach.

"Are you sure you wanna marry me?" I asked him while looking at the precious ring.

"Yes! A hundred percent. I don't wanna lose you anymore." He replied, kissing my shoulder.

"Well, I just wanna remind you that after tomorrow's ceremony, I'm all yours. No other man can steel me from you. And just remember that I'm not yet ready for mini us." I reminded. I felt him chuckle.

"Yes, ma'am." He jokingly replied.

"Go to sleep now. You need to look stress-free tomorrow." He added with another kiss on my shoulder. I nodded, and closed my eyes. Them he started humming a lullaby for me.

8:00 AM

I woke up by someone shaking me, and calling my name. I opened my eyes, and saw Alleisha, Mom, and Liam's mom.

"Wake up, honey. You need to get ready." Alleisha said, pulling me up. I sat down, but they pulled me up, and pushed me towards the bathroom.

I lazily did my morning routine, and wore a robe after taking a bath. I didn't do my hair and makeup coz' I' doing it at my vanity. I sat on my vanity table. Alleisha started doing my hair, and I started doing my makeup.

2 HOURS LATER
My look:

"You look like a fairy bride, honey

"You look like a fairy bride, honey." Mom said, and she was tearing up a bit.

"Mom! Don't cry. We're not yet exchanging rings." I whined. She wipped her tears, and everyone hugged me.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I was in a hotel coz' I had to left for the wedding. Uncle Jacob is here, dad is here, my younger brother is here, my male classmates, and also my past professors. They helped me dress up, and get ready.

My look:

"Woah! You look like a prince

"Woah! You look like a prince." Mr. Clint said.

"Thanks, sir" I replied with a smile.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

We went out of my house, and went to the car to go to the garden since our theme today is a Fairy & Prince Wedding. Our wedding will be a Garden Wedding.