Episode 64

"Things weren't going easy on you, but you stayed strong. I wanna thank you for staying strong. We had our hopes up on you, and you never did anything wrong to make us lose hope. I'm also thankful coz' I met you and my son met you. Thank you for accepting and loving my son.

Thank you for giving me a grandson. Thank you for giving him a son. Thank you for making him nice. Thank you for everything. I wish you the best. Happy Birthday, my Dear." Liam's mom said. She went to me and hugged me. I hugged her back, and she went back to her seat. Liam's dad was supposed to give me a message, but he got an urgent meeting.

"Mr. Anderson must be a busy man. Well, let's move on to the next person to give a message." The male host said.

"Now, may we call on Mr. Liam Anderson for a message." The female host continued. Liam went in front, and he grabbed the microphone for a birthday message.

"First of all, thank you all for lending us your time. Now, Crystal is my classmate when we were college. I know I did some things that you didn't like, babe. I wanna say sorry for everything bad I did. I'm sorry for doing that stuff to you. I'm thankful coz' I've done so many bad stuff to you before, but here we are. We're now a married couple with a Little Prince. Thank ypu for giving me another chance. Thank you for believing me. Those things will

never happen again. Thank you for loving me the whole time. I thought you hated me for cheating on you, but then you never removed our pictures in your house. You acted cold.

But still, thank you for marrying me and giving me a good boy. In short, thank you for coming to my life and for everything. I love you so much, babe. And by the way, there's a good girl coming soon." That was Liam's message. It made me cry, but made me laugh at the end. I still can't have a baby girl. It's hard.

Liam went to me, and he gave me a short, but passionate kiss with a hug, then he went back to his seat. After a few minutes, the hosts called Chloe, Alleisha, and Uncle Jacob. The gave me a very touching message. Now the host spoke up again.

"Another touching and moving message. Now, may we call on Mr. Gabriel Smith Anderson." The male host said. I didn't expect it, so it made me smile. Seeing Gabriel walking alone to the stage makes me a proud mom. He was so adorable and confident. He didn't ask for help, and he jumped of his seat. He stood there, ang grabbed the microphone that the female host was giving.

"Thank you all for coming to my Mommy's birthday. Hi, Mommy! Happy Birthday to you. Thank you for being strong. Thank you for loving Daddy. Thank you for carrying the pain of having a baby. Thank you for carrying me in your tummy.

Thank you for being nice to me. Thank you for helping me in stuff. Thank you for buying me stuff. Thank you for paying for everything in my new daycare.

Thank you for letting me study. Thank you for existing in this world. Thank you for being my Mommy. I'm sorry if I didn't  help you  when you were having pain. I promise to be a good boy, and follow your advices. Happy birthday, Mommy! I love you sooooo much." Gabriel said, and it made me cry as well. How can he be so sweet? He ran to me, and hugged me. I kissed Gabriel's forehead, and he gave me a kiss on my cheeks, both sides.

I picked him up, and sat him on my lap. I hugged him, and the event continued. By the way, Liam and I did the "thing" again, and it happened on our anniversary which was last week.

I went to the doctors two days ago coz' I've been so sick that time. And right now, I'm about to surprise all of them. Right now, they're all eating, and Gabriel went back to Liam. Now, I stood up, and I went to the backstage to get a microphone, then I went back to the stage.

"Uhhmm. Everyone, may I get your attention for awhile? It's just an announcement." I called out, and everyone wipped their mouths, and looked at the stage to give me their attention.

"So, things had passed, and good news has been claimed. So, it's been since I've felt weird, and I just want to share a good news, and I hope it makes you happy. Uhhm. Please flash the picture." I said, and a picture was flashed on the big screen. It's a picture of my baby. I'm one week pregnant.

"So, you might be confused about this, and I'm gonna clear it up. I'm..... I'm pregnant!" I nervously announced, and everyone gasped. My family involuntarily stood up and gasped. Liam and Gabriel ran to me and hugged me tight

"Is this true?" Liam asked in disbelief. I nodded, and he pecked on my lips. Our parents ran to me as well, and hugged me tight. Alleisha and Chloe hugged me as well. Everyone lined up, and they all congratulated me with a hug. Everyone was so happy, but I'm more happy. Liam and I was wishing for a girl coz' Gabriel has been asking for a little sister too.