Episode 53

LIAM'S P.O.V

We passed by Nana's place, and I dropped Gabriel. I told her that I need to hurry due to the situation. Gabriel is now with her Nana.

After dropping him there, I quickly went to that old mansion. When we arrived there, we can hear laughters, shouting, and screaming. I knew it was Crystal's scream. We all ran in, and shot all the men. We fully went in, and everyone was supporting me. I passed by the room, where the screams came from.

I peeked, and saw Crystal being raped by that bastard. I slam the door open, making Caleb flinch while Crystal continues crying. Caleb, and I pointed guns while one of my groupmate secretly unties Crystal.

"How dare you do this to my wife!" I shouted at him, and Crystal suddenly kicked the back of his knee, making him fall on his knees

"How dare you do this to my wife!" I shouted at him, and Crystal suddenly kicked the back of his knee, making him fall on his knees. I kicked him across his face, making him fall down.

Suddenly, he pulled out a pocket knife, and intentionally sliced Crystal's arm. Kinda deep, but not that much. I was so mad, and I kicked him across his face, from left to right. I stumped on his feet, making the knife snap out of his hand. I kicked the knife, and I kicked him once more, but this time, it was from right to left. He passed out, and the police came, and captured him. He's gonna face a death penalty.

Crystal was still crying, so I sat beside her and hugged her. I laid her head on my chest, and I let her cry there. She doesn't deserve any of these. After a few minutes, we went home, and treated her wound. Gabriel wasn't at home, but we're gonna pick him up by tomorrow, maybe, it's quite late. It's already 2:10 AM, and Gabriel maybe fell asleep. He was awake for hours. After treating our wounds, we changed to our sleeping clothes, and slept