Episode 47

3:15 PM

We are now here with our families, and they are enjoying Gabriel. It's like I'm in the sky everytime I see Gabriel smiling. He was so cute. Liam and I were just sitting on our office chair. We were holding each others hand while staring at our family who was having so much fun, and we can't help, but smile when Gabriel smiles.

2 HOURS LATER

Our parents went home like 15 minutes ago, and we just had our rest. Gabriel cried for about 5 minutes. I was trying hard to stop him from crying, but it was hard, and Liam noticed it, so he took Gabriel in his arms, and put him to sleep, and Gabriel in now asleep. It took 10 minutes for us to stop him from crying.

Liam is very tired, and I can notice it. His head was laid back on his office chair. His eyes were closed. He's very tired. I'm very tired too, but not to my limit. Not like Liam, who is in his limit of tiredness.

I became tired coz' I tried to feed Gabriel, but he kept on spitting it. I tried to sing him a lullaby, but cries even more. I tried to give him some fresh air, but cries even more. I tried to make him laugh, but it didn't work. I was really tired coz' I also danced, and I even took the stairs when he needed the fresh air. I walked down the stairs twice. Our office was in the 5th floor, and the rooftop is located at 8th floor. The elevator was too occupied.

"Babe. Babe." I tried to gently wake him up coz' he fell asleep.

"Huh?" He shockingly woke up. He looked at me for a while, and rubbed his eyes after.

"Time to go home. You can sleep in the car. I'll drive." I said.

"No, I'll drive. You're tired. You need rest. I'm fine." He refused. I cupped his face and spoke.

"No, I'll do it. I'm not that tired. I can handle. Don't worry." I offered. He was about to refuse it again, but I stopped him, by exclaiming a "shhhh" sound. He gave up, and carried Gabriel together with Gabriel's stuff. I carried Liam's bag and my bag. We went to the car, and drove back home.

10 MINUTES LATER

Finally! We are home. Gabriel is already deep asleep. We placed him on his crib that is located inside our bedroom. Liam and I refused to take a shower, but we forced ourselves to brush our teeth and wash our face.

My look:

Liam's look:

Liam's look:

I'll admit that Liam looks good with his sweatpants

I'll admit that Liam looks good with his sweatpants. He looks hot without a shirt. He looks hot with his 8-pack abs. After washing our faces and brushing our teeth, we went out of the bathroom, and went straight to bed.