Episode 13

I was waiting out of the operating room of the hospital, because of what happened earlier. Crystal's operated wound was ripped apart, because of what Kaylie did. She gripped on her injured arm, she pushed Crystal, and Crystal's wound was over-stretched when she was hanging on the rooftop railing.

After an hour or so, I saw Crystal comming out of the operating room, with the nurse assisting her, and the doctor walking with them.

"She's okay now. She needs to rest. Do not stress her. And do not touch or stress her injured arm. I gave her some pain relievers that can help her. She can drink that every time she feels the pain, but not every minute. It should be 3 hours before drinking another" The doctor reported and bowed. He left us. I assisted Crystal, and the nurse left.

We walked to her car, and went back to school. She wasn't talking at all, not even a single sound or word. She was staring straight, like she was depressed or something.

When we arrived at school, I went out of the car, and went to the other side. I opened thencar for her, and helped her to stand and walked. Since she wasn't talking, I secretly took her to the Principal's office to report what happened. I knocked, and we entered.

"Good morning Mr. Clint." I greeted Mr. Clint.

"Good morning Mr. Liam. What happened?" He asked.

"If you don't mind me, telling you to watch the CCTV Footage at the rooftop to know what really happened. Please check the footage from 7:00 to 7:50 AM, February 21." I respectfully commanded him. Mr. Clint, opened the footage and saw everything.

"Call Ms. Kaylie. NOW!" He shouted, due to so much madness. I ran to the room, and made sure that I'll be bringing her there, which I successfly did.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THIS, HUH!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND!? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! An innocent lady is now scared and traumatized, just by what you did!" Mr. Clint shouted. I noticed that Crystal was tearing up, so I went to her, and pulled her to my embrace.

"M-Mr. Cli-" Kaylie was about to say something, but she was cutted by Mr. Clint.

"You stay here, while I talk with the Director. We are going to talk about how we can bring you to jail, for disciplinary act." Mr. Clint, as he went out. Crystal, wasn't moving, talking or anything. All she was doing was crying hard.