Episode 56

"I'm sorry, Crystal." I apologized while hugging my daughter who was full of sorrow. I couldn't do anything while she was in trouble with her son. I'm proud of her young son that helped to find his Mommy.

"He tried to rape me." She said, and she started crying harder. She's covering her upper body coz' she was full of fear too. Who wouldn't be scared by that incident, or should I just say crime.

"He's now in jail, Crystal. He'll die in a few months. You know, this isn't Crystal I'm hugging. Crystal, come out of this! I miss you. So bad. Honey, come out, please." I begged while crying harder, and I was shaking her, but she kept on crying. I had nothing to do, so I sat on the stair and hugged her, and I let her lay on my shoulder. I hugged her as she cries.

LIAM'S P.O.V

It's been minutes since we came here. I think Crystal is now okay, hopefully. I called Gabriel, and we decided to go home. He was now happy and cheerful. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived the house.

As we enter the house towards the living room, I peaked on the staircase, and there I saw Nana and Crystal sleeping. I told Liam to go to his room, and change coz' we'll go home in a few minutes. He did follow me, and he ran upstairs, but he tiptoed on the stairs, not wanting Nana and Mommy wake up. I went to Nana, and woke her up.

"Nana, you feel asleep." I woke her up, and she flinched a bit, but she realized Crystal was beside her.

"You better go home. Wake her up. She's now okay. Crystal is now free from trauma. Only a mother can fix her child's problem." Mom said. We woke Crystal up, and Crystal hugged me as soon as she woke up. I was a bit confused, but I ended up hugging her too.

After a few minutes, Gabriel came down, and saw us sitting on the couch. He smiled when he saw his smiling Mommy. He was about to run to his Mommy, but when he was halfway there, his Mommy spoke.

"Gabriel, your clothes are inside out." Crystal laughed as Gabriel looks at his clothes.

"Oh! Uh oh! Atleast I did a good job, Mommy." He said cheerfully.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

"Yup, you did a very good job on trying to wear your clothes alone, but Mommy needs to fix it. Come here, and let's go fix your clothes." I said, and walked to him. We both walked to his room, and fixed his outfit. After that, we went out, and went to his Daddy.

Gabriel's look:

It was cold, but since he'll sleep all day, I decided to change his clothes to somethung comfortable

It was cold, but since he'll sleep all day, I decided to change his clothes to somethung comfortable. After a few minutes, we decided to go home, amd we all fell asleep coz' we arrived late at night. It was so traffic.