Episode 52

LIAM'S P.O.V

We're now at the place, and it was sorrounded by electric strikers, but there were no people. We knew that they were inside, they're probably pulling one person that'll pass by them.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

We were all at the main entrance and it is surrounded by electric strikers. All I can think of right now is my son, so I volunteered and passed by the electric striker tha was blocking the way.

"AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!" I screamed out of pain. My skin was stinging so bad. I took the courage and confidence, and kept on going. As I kept on going, electric stikers are stinging my skin, but I just screamed. Once I was there, I shut the power, and everyone entered without getting hurt. Liam went to me, and asked me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, and we all started separating. We all are going in, but we are individually entering the place. There's no one with me, and so as the others.

We are all alone. I kept on walking, but I was suddenly pulled by a muscular guy. He covered my mouth with his handkerchief, and I kept on fighting against his strong grip. His handkerchief had something on it, making me dizzy.

"HMMMM!!!" I squirmed with his handkerchief on my mouth and nose. After a lot of squirming, everything blacked out due to my dizziness.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I was now in the rooftop, and I saw a screen. In the screen, I saw Caleb without Gabriel. They tricked us. They weren't here. They're in a different location.

"Hi, Liam! We tricked you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I got your son. Why did I do this? It's because you stole my Crystal. How dare you! Try finding her. She might get captured. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed and the screen turned off. Crystal? Crystal! Oh my God! Why did I agree on going alone!? Aish!

"Everyone! Look for Crystal! Look everywhere! We were tricked! Just shoot those people, and go save Crystal! NOW!" I commanded through my earpiece, and I started hearing gunshots. I ran everywhere, but didn't see Crystal. I heard a kid crying that came from a room somewhere. The sobs were familiar. Gabriel! It's him! I ran towards the sound, and saw Gabriel in a room. He was locked inside the quite dark room.

"Gabriel! Hang in there, buddy! Daddy's here!" I calmed him. I started breaking the lock, and I broke it after 2 minutes or so. Gabriel ran to me, and entered my arms while I was crouching to his level.

"Daddy! Save Mommy! She's gonna be like me. They talked about this, and I heard it all." He said, crying frim the thought that his Mommy was in trouble.

"What did they say?" I asked him.

"They said that they'll get Mommy, and keep her in the old mansion where Mama and Papa used to live before. That's what I heard. Daddy, we need to save Mommy coz' they'll hit her with a lot of stuff. DADDY! PLEASE! Let's save Mommy!" He begged while crying hard. I nodded at him, and we went to his Mommy's car. He called my parents, Mama and Papa while he called Crystal's mom, Nana

"Leave in 3 minutes! Go to the Old Mansion where Mr. & Mrs. Smith lived! Now!" I commaded, and saw them running to thei car after 2 minutes. I buckled Gabriel up, and drove off.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I woke up, and saw a different room. I felt my wrists and feet being hurt. I looked at my feet and wrists, and saw that I was tied up. My mouth was covered with a handkerchief. I realized what happened, and I started squirming and screaming through the handkerchief.

 I realized what happened, and I started squirming and screaming through the handkerchief

While I was squirming and screaming through the handky, a guy enters the room. He was holding a gun and a pocket knife. I was a bit frightened, buut mostly not. He sat beside me, and started touching my skin. I was mad, so I kicked my leg, and removed his hand. He glared at me, and he continued touching me, and that's when my tears falling.