Episode 50

15 MINUTES LATER

We arrived here, and Gabriel is still asleep. My groupmates couldn't help me coz' they said they'll be in the mall for a couple of hours. I took our luggages out first, and placed them inside our room. I left the backseat door open coz' Gabriel was there. I took our luggages to our room first, and placed them to the side.

Then I go back down. I went out of the house, and spotted Gabriel's carseat empty. He wasn't there at all. Gabriel wasn't un the car. I started to worry, so I started calling his name.

"Gabriel? Baby? Where are you? Stop playing pranks! It's not funny! Gabriel?" I kept on calling him, and saying things, but he wasn't coming out. I started to panic, so I grabbed my phone, and called Liam.

ON THE PHONE:
👦: Hello?
👧: Babe!
👦: Yeah? Why do you sound so scared? Is something wrong?
👧: Liam, I can't see Gabriel. He's not in the car. *started crying*
👦: What!? Crystal! Calm down for now. I'll be there in a minute.
👧: Hurry up, please. I can't see him. Hurry up, babe. Please.
👦: Okay. Calm down, babe. I'l be there. Bye. Luv u!
👧: Luv u too!

The call ended, and I couldn't help but cry. I can't find my son, and no one is walking down the streets. closed the car door, and went in in my house. I was walking back and fourth coz' I was so nervous, and I was still crying.

5 MINUTES LATER

I heard my door open, and slammed close. I knew Liam was here. I stopped walking and I kept on crying while me arms were on my waist. Then, I saw Liam running in the living room. He was in a rage mode.

"Where's Gabriel?" He asked me,and I started crying harder.

"I-I don't k-know. I-I can't find h-him." I stuttered due to all my sobs. I was cryung so hard, and Liam comforted me by suddenly hugging me.

I cried on his chest, and all of our groupmates furiously entered the living room. They were in a rush.

"Where's the kid?" Oliver asked. Liam told him that Gabriel was missing. I saw them all. They dropped their shopping bags, and stormed out of the house. We knew they were going to look for Gabriel.

My knees were weak, and I was about to fall on the floor, but Liam catched me, and carried me to the couch. I started feeling sick again. I felt like I was on fire coz' all my body could feel was heat.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Crystal's temperature was slowly rising heat, and it reminded me of before, when we were in college. I rubbed her back coz' it was getting soaked with sweat.

"Babe, please stop worrying too much. This isn't good for you. I know you can't stop worrying so much, but heat is rising in you. Your temperature is heating up. Just listen to me this once. Gabriel needs you to safely look for him. Go change your clothes, and calmly go back here. Please?" I was worrying so much that's why I said such things. She nodded, and changed her clothes. After minutes, she came back with a new look.

Crystal's look:

She sat beside me, and she lays her head on my shoulder while my arm was around her

She sat beside me, and she lays her head on my shoulder while my arm was around her. I'm glad that her normal temperature was back.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I was laying on Liam's shoulder, when our groupmates suddenly stormed in in the living room. They were all panting, probably from all the running they did. I sat straight, and listened to all their news.

"I didn't see anyone walking with Gabriel, and I didn't see Gabriel walking around." Oliver reported, and it made me kinda worried.

"Same." The others said, but Joanna suddenly stood out, and raised a USB in her hand.

"I went to the security office, and asked him if I could look at the footages, and I also asked him to give me a copy, but I struggled a bit due to some issues, but I paid him, and he gave me a copy of the footages I asked for. Then while you guy's were talking and stuff, I ran to the security room here, and got footages from your car's hidden camera, and to the place where you stopoed your car. I placed hidden cameras in this house for safety. I got my laptop, and I'll let you watch all the footage." Joanna explained everything, and she applied the USB, and she played the clips.