Episode 57

MORNING
6:55 AM

I woke up, and realized both of my boys are still asleep. Gabriel has his room, but we had hidden cameras in his room to see what he's doing. We'll take it off when he turns 15. As usual, I got up, and did my morning routine.

Everyone in our companies are havingg a good time by now coz' I told them that we all can have a break for 1 month. No salary deduction. So, today will be a fun day I guess. We are gonna go buy some stocks/groceries later. We're also gonna go shopping coz'

Liam wanted to buy something, and I'm buying Liam a gift since we'll be celebrating our anniversary tomorrow. I'll also buy Liam a new gift coz' he was made by me and his father so it feels like he needs one.

My look:

After that, I went out of the bathroom to the kitchen

After that, I went out of the bathroom to the kitchen. I'll make my boys some breakfast. Aftee minutes of making breakfast, I decided to clean coz' both of them are still asleep. I don't wanna disturd them coz' I know it's their rest time. I started sweeping the floor while they're asleep.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I turned around, and realized Crystal left the bed. She's probabley downstairs. I went to the bathroom, and did my morning routine.

My look:

After that, I checked the screen of the hidden cameras in Gabriel's room, and saw that he was still asleep

After that, I checked the screen of the hidden cameras in Gabriel's room, and saw that he was still asleep. After checking on my boy, I went downstairs, and saw Crystal mopping the floor in the kitchen. I secretly went to her, and helped her. I don't like her doing these things.
(just the same scene, but different outfit and place)

I sat her on the counter, and mopped the floor for her

I sat her on the counter, and mopped the floor for her. I did it from the kitchen to the living room, to the dining area, to the front door, and to the pantry. I was actually plnnjng to mop those places, but I'm not yet done here in our kitchen.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I couldn't stop my husband, so I just let him do it. I got a small towel from upstairs, and I went to him. I got it from the other room where we store our household clothing.

"Babe!" I called out, and he turned to me. I wipped every spot of his face, making sure there's no sweat. I even wipped his back.

"Thanks, babe." Liam thanked me. He's head was a bit tilted to the back, looking at me.

"If you won't let me do the houshold chores, maybe I could just do my wifey duties. Wipping your sweat away, gving you enough care, and so with the baby." I said while walking around him. Now I'm standing in front of him,looking straight to his eyes.

"Thanks, babe. I'm so lucky to have the both of you. You guys are the best thing I could ever wish for." He said with a smile on his face. I smiled as well, blushing a bit by his words. He leaned closer, and he pecked on my lips. After our short moment, I went to the dining area, and drank some water. I don't know why, but I'm feeling a bit dizzy. While I was laying my head on my hand, I saw a little structure in the corner of my eyes.

 While I was laying my head on my hand, I saw a little structure in the corner of my eyes

"Oh! How did you go down, Peanut?" I asked him as I ran to him and picked him up. I kept him in my arms, and he hugged me by my neck. He laid his.head on my shoulder, probably drifting to dreamland. I went to the living room, and saw his Daddy, wipping the living room table.

"Babe. How did Gabriel go down?" I asked Liam. He lightly chuckled, and answered my question anfter chuckling.

"I helped him. He was so scared." He said. I nodded and sighed. I went to the sofa, snd laid him there. He was deeply asleep again.

"Babe, just mop the floor. I'll wipe the tables and counter. Also the doorknobs. I'll teach Gabriel how to do chores at a young age." I said and smiled at him. I grabbed the rag on his hand, and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back, and he started mopping the floors again while I started wipping the table.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is the same story that you're reading. I just changed the title coz' it was kinda off of the story. Hoped you all like it. Please keep on supporting my stories. Luv u all♡