Episode 59

LIAM'S P.O.V
MORNING
9:00 AM

I lied yesterday coz' I actually bought Crystal a gift. Not just one, but more. Next week will be Crystal's birthday, so I bought her a gown, I picked the place, the food, the invitation, the setting, the time, the theme, and the arrangement.

I also bought her a necklace she wanted as my Anniversary gift for her. Gabriel is now with Nana, and I already made breakfast for Crystal.

It's gonna be a breakfast on bed for her. She's so special that I wanna buy the whole world for her, but I'm not that rich.

I entered our shared room, and laid the tray on the table near our balcony, any I slowly laid on our bed.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I woke up, feeling the bed getting heavier and someone's arm sneaking on my waist. I knew who it was, and I knew it was Liam. I could smell some good food though. I turned around, and hugged him. Now, we were cuddling.

"Good morning, my Queen." Liam sweetly greeted, making me blush a bit. I couldn't help, but open my eyes and smile

"Good morning too, my King." I greeted back with a bright smile, and he brightly smiled back. He gave me a peck on my forehead, making me feel safer. His embrace and kisses makes me feel safe, but when he comforts me with a hug while crying, that when I feel the safest.

We stood up, and went to the small dining area near our balcony. It's just a table for two. We had bacon and eggs, my favorite breakfast. After eating, we went back to bed and cuddled for a while. Talking about stuff, but after a few minutes later, we decided to watch some movies to make time pass. Our date will start at 6 PM. We'll be eating outside, watching a movie, gift giving, and also some fresh air.

To be honest, I lied about buying him shoes. It wasn't just a pair of shoes. There's more! I bought him a bunch of clothes that'll be delivered at our house at 8 PM coz' that's when we'll be giving our gifts. I also bought him a new wrist watch, also his favorite chocolates, Royce' Nama White Chocolate.

He loves white chocolates. I also scheduled a flight to Maldives. We're having a vacation with Nana so Gabriel won't get bored. Gabriel will be sleeping with Nana the whole vacation.

Gabriel will be 2 years old when we go to Maldives. Since he's turning 2, I want him to have a sibling so he won't get bored sometimes. He might want it someday. He'll be a very great brother.