Episode 66

2 HOURS LATER

I was just lying down when someone knocked on the door. I looked at the door, and I saw the doctor with a baby in her hand. She eas so precious. I signaled her to come in, and she did.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Anderson. I have some good news for you." The doctor started. Liam and I were so confused. Gabriel is with his Nana right now, so he won't feel upset.

"What is it, Doc?" I asked her. She smiled at the both of us before talking.

"So, earlier we performed C-section on you, Ma'am. We thought the baby was dead, but our nurse named Angelina didn't stop reviving the baby, and here she is. Your baby girl. She's alive. Safe and sound." The doctor replied. Liam and I gasped, and I started crying. The doctor handed me the baby, and it felt so good. I felt so happy. I felt so relieved.

"What's her name?" The doctor asked.

"Gabriella Smith Anderson. That's her name." Liam replied. I was so shocked. I couldn't believe it. My baby is alive. Without me realizing, the doctor already left us, and Liam was just beside me. I looked at him, and he hugged me. I was crying. It was tears of joy.

"Gabby, look! It's Daddy!" I said while Liam was hugging me. Gabriella opened her eyes. It made me happy even though she still can't see.

"Gabby, it's Mommy. You look exactly like Mommy. You look wonderful like her. You both are precious." Liam said. I was so guilty for acting cold towards him. After enjoying our moment, I already fed her some breastmilk. After a few minutes, a nurse entered my room, and she took Gabby with her. When Liam and I were left, I looked at Liam while he was watching some television.

"Babe." I called for his attention

"Hmm?" He hummed as a response without looking at me.

"Can we talk?" I asked him. He turned to me, and he turned off the T.V after.

"About what?" He asked back. I looked down and sighed.

"I'm so sorry for acting so cold to you earlier." I apologized while looking down out of guilt.

"Hey, it's okay. I understand why you acted like that." He replied while holding my chin up. He leaned closer, and Liam pecked on my lips.

4 DAYS LATER

(Gabby's first time at home)

(Gabby's first time out)

(Me putting Gabby to bed)

(Liam putting Gabby to bed)

Gabriel isn't jealous at all

Gabriel isn't jealous at all. He was so happy that he has a baby sister. He doesn't care that we have most of our time for Gabby. He understands it. Liam and I are making our best to spend time to both of them. We take turns on taking care of Gabby and hanging out with Gab.

We gave them nicknames coz' Gabriel wanted to be matchy with his little sister. Sometimes, the four of us goes to the park together. We take Gabby for some fresh air. We got home two days ago, and I can sense that Gabriel is a good brother. Sometimes, he would go to our room coz' he hears Gabby crying.

He helps us. Gabby cries during the midnight, and it wakes Gab up, but when we wake up, we see Gab feeding Gabby. Sometimes, when Gabby is crying, Gab will grab a bottle of milk, and feed his sister. He tells us to sit down and relax.

Sometimes, when he can't put Gabby to bed, he'll cry too. It's just 3 days that Gab and Gabby has been together, but Gab has done a lot of good things to help. He grows up so well.

He's a very kind kid which I'm very proud of. Yesterday, Gab stayed outside of the room, and he kept asking me if I'm done feeding his sister coz' he said Gabby needs rest.