Episode 43

4 MONTHS LATER

Liam is on a business trip, and he'll be home by tonight. It's been a week since he had it. I'm now getting ready for work. I'm going to pick Liam up later. He said that he's gonna be there at 5:00 PM. And btw, our baby is a baby boy. We had a party a few days ago, and it was a Gender Reveal Party.

My look:

After getting ready, I rushed out of the house

After getting ready, I rushed out of the house. I drove off, and went to work. I'm very busy these days. Work is killing me, but I try to make it fun, so that little peanut won't be affected. His nickname is peanut coz' peanuts are the best.

When I arrive at my building, everyone that was on my way was greeting me. I greeted back while rushing to my office, thinking of all those files stacked up on my table.

4:45 PM

I was doing my works but then my phone vibrated. It was a message from Liam. I thinks he wants me to pick him up now.

MESSAGES:
Liam: Babe~ I'm sorry. My flight was delayed. I'm really sorry. I'll probably be home at midnight. Don't wait for me though. Take a lot of rest. You'll be needing it.
Crystal: It's okay. Just make sure to be safe. I'll be going home after signing this last paper. I'll rest a lot, I promise.
Liam: Don't drive too fast to avoid accidents. Did ypu eat breakfast?
Crystal: Yes. I ate a lot.
Liam: How about lunch?
Crystal: Uhmm...
Liam: Don't tell me you forgot to eat lunch.
Crystal: Sorry :<
Liam: Aish! Okay, okay. Just eat a lot of dinner.
Crystal: Okay. I have to go. Bye, babe. Luv u♡
Liam: Take care. Luv u, too

I put my phone down,and signed the last one. After signing it. I packed my stuff, and went home. When I arrived at home, I noticed that the lights were off. I left some of them off earlier.

I scaredly went in, but my scared body calmed when I opened the door. I saw Liam with a boquet of flowers on his hand. He was smiling. It melted my heart. I was frozen due to shockness. Not realizing that he hugged me. I hugged back.

"You said, you'll arrive later." I upsetly mentioned.

"Sorry for lying. How my mommy?" He apologized and asked.

"I'm doing well, but I'm sleepy and tired." I said.

"Awww!" He cutely sounded, and he pulled me to the sofa, cuddling me up.

"How about my peanut? How's he doing?" He asked, caressing my belly, in between the embrace.

"He's good boy. He makes Mommy happy. He kicks sometimes, but it makes me happy coz' it tickles a bit, but I'm used to it." I explained. He pulled away from the hug, and he laid my head on his shoulder.

He opened his phone, and dialed some number. While he was fidgetting with his phone, I yawned and felt sleepy. I hugged his waist, and I closed my eyes.

LIAM'S P.O.V

V