Episode 8

LIAM'S P.O.V

I carried Crystal towards her house. I noticed she was kinda dizzy. She was wobbling, so I carried her. Suddenly, her other hand fell off of my neck. I quickly catched it, and saw her sleeping. I smiled, and I grabbed the keys froms her hands, and I opened her front door. When we arrived at her living room, I quietly and carefully laid her on the sofa. But then, her eyes shot open. I was shocked, making me fall, but I landed on the wrong spot. I fell, resulting me to hover above her. We had eye-contact, but I had to break it.

"Oh shit! Sorry." I apologized. We both sat on the sofa, and it felt hella awkward. To break the awkwardness, I stood up, and I headed to her kitchen to grab us some water.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I was feeling a bit awkward. Then I saw Liam, walking back with two bottled water on his hands. He handed me the other, and he drank the other. I drank mine, and we started talking about random stuff. 'Til it was time to say goodbye. I guided and walked him towards the front door.

"Thanks for the short night." He thanked me.

"It's nothing. I should be thanking and apologizing to you, since you carried me." I said.

"It's okay. You're not that heavy. So, I'll go now. I won't be disturbing you." He said. I nodded and waved at him. He then left. I went to my room and slept, right away.

6:30 AM

I woke up by my alarm. I went to my bathroom, and did my morning routine. As usual, bath, toothbrush, makeup, hair, and glasses. But while I was in the middle of getting ready, I received a message from Alleisha saying,

'Make sure to look nice. Mr. Clint will be going in our room, and we'll have the thing called *Pretty Look Contest*. Wear something pretty, yet simple (including makeup) Remember, exaggerated looks are lossing. And also remember, no sleeveless outfits, dresses for girls only. See ya luv -Alleisha'. I smiled, and continued getting ready.

My look:

I wore the dress that my grandma gave me before she died

I wore the dress that my grandma gave me before she died. I wore my glasses, and picked some clothes for later. After that, I packed my stuff, and went to my car.

I drove to school, but decided to pass by McDonald's, for some Iced Coffee Vanilla. After that, I straigthly went to school. When I parked my car, I fixed myself, and stepped out the car. Everyone was looking at me, and it was kinda making me me uncomfortable.

Suddenly, I heard Alleisha calling me. I looked at her and her expression was shocked. She looked at me from head to toe, and smiled.

"W-Wow, Crystal! I wasn't expecting these from you. You look simple, yet hot. I hope you win, coz' if you win, you'll have a price, which is a whole day with free stuff. Free food, drinks, free moods, free time, and you can even use your phone, and ignore the teacher." Alleisha explained.

"I hope I win then. Just kidding. Come on. Let's go in, I'm kinda getting uncomfortable with these people looking at me." I said, as I pulled her, and we walked to our room, where everyone was complete and having fun. But when we entered, all attention was on my again, including Liam.

"WOAH! I wasn't expecting a hot nerd." Kyle said. I rolled my eyes on him, and went to my sit. After a few minutes, Mr. Clint went in, and everybody stood up, including me of course. Mr. Clint walked around, and looked at us. He walked passed Kaylie, and his face was looking disgusted.

He walked beside me, and smiled at me. He walked around, and we all saw him in front. He smiled brightly, and ipened his mouth.

"So, I've decided who'll win, and who looks simple, yet pretty. Same with the boys, simple, yet handsome and hot. So let me announce them. For the boys, we have Mr. Liam Anderson. For the ladies, we have our new transferee, Ms. Crystal Joy Smith. Congratulions, and enjoy your days." Mr. Clint announced. He was about to leave, but he was stopped at the door.

"Huh?" Everybody sounded confused. I turned to the door, and saw Jimmy, Francis, Caleb, Josh, Mark, Karlos, and my dad. All the boys were our men

"Wait, what are you doing here dad!?" I asked, shocked about what was happening.

"You need to hurry honey! Your mom will die in two hours. She was kidnapped by Paul! She might die in 3 hours! Here's your gun and your clothes!" Dad explained, and threw my stuff.

"What!?" I grabbed my bluetooth earpiece and wore it. I went to the restroom, and changed my clothes.

My look:

I came in our room, running in a hurry

I came in our room, running in a hurry. I wore my weapon belt, and grabbed my gun. I opened my bag, and grabbed all the gun magazines there. I grabbed my cap, and wore it. I kept my gun on my weapon belt, and run. I was about to exit the classroom, but Liam held my wrist.

"What!? My mom needs me!" I raised my voice, looking at him with a rushing face.

"I'm comming!" He said, as he grabbed something from his pocket, and it was a bluetooth earpiece. He went to his bag, and grabbed his cap, weapon belt, gun, and gun magazines with full of bullet. Everyone was gasping.

"You're a cop?" I asked him.

"I'm a cop, and also an agent. Paul has been our target!" He explained, while fixing himself. He looked at me, and I nodded. We ran and everyone starts following us. My dad threw me the big gun, and I catched it. My dad and our men rode their sports car, as Liam and I rode mine.

I started my engine, and furiously drove. I knew everyone gasped when I drived fast. Liam and I were on the lead of driving, while the others were following. My dad, sent me the address and, my sports car detected and accessed it. I fastly drove there.

"Crystal! Slow down a bit! We might end up in a car crash!" He said.

"Liam, just shut up for now! I know how to drive! I've been doing this, since I was 12!" I said furiously, and he stayed quiet.