Episode 11

LIAM'S P.O.V

Our Physical Eudication class was now starting at the  school boxing ring. Our activity was about self-defense, which I suck at. I'm an agent and a cop, but I suck at self-defense. I'm still a trainee. Ms. Bernadette already taught us the stunts, and it was now time to perform with Mr. John. He's also a P.E teacher.

"So, let's start with Ms. Crystal." She said and sat down. Then they went in in the ring and started.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Our fight started, and all our classmate kept on gasping in the middle of the battle. Mr. John kicked me, but I moved away, and kicked him back, but he did the same. He was about to punch me, but I moved away. He throwed punches, but I kept on moving. He threw another punch, but I catched his fist. I twisted his arm, and he fell on the ring ground. I stepped on step, and I performed an arm bar, but he turned, resulting to carry me.

I was on top of his shoulder. I was his head, and jumped over, resulting him to let go on me. I held his head, and I made him lay on his chest. I pulled his neck and arm. He was about to kick me with his feet, but I caught it, and pulled it.

"Tap! Tap!" He shouted out in pain. I let go of him, and pulled his to help him stand.

"Are you even injured?!" Mr. John asked jockingly. I chuckled and sat down. I wipped my sweat off, and I checked my wound. It was fine. I drank water, and watched the others. Suddenly, four of my guy classmates went near me.

"Crystal! Can you teach us some stunts? You did awesome!" One of them asked and praised me.

"Sorry. I'm really busy." I said.

"Okay then." All of them said and left. When school hours were done, I went home. I changed my clothes when I arrived. And I also removed my makeup.

My night look:

After changing, I went out, and I simply went to bed