Episode 46

5 DAYS LATER
CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Liam and I got home yesterday, and so far, he's really a good father. I compiled all the photos of us from me in my pregnancy days to the days that Gabriel has arrived.

Pictures:

I just woke up, and luckily Liam and Gabriel are still asleep

I just woke up, and luckily Liam and Gabriel are still asleep. Liam and I didn't have a full rest coz' Gabriel cried earlier coz' he was hungry, and he needed some milk from me, and luckily Liam told me to sleep, and he'l put Gabriel to bed. Now I'm going to do my morning routine for work.

My look:

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom, and saw Liam is dressed

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom, and saw Liam is dressed. I was shocked. Gabriel was also ready. Gabriel was sitting on his carseat. His bag was ready. It was full of diapers, clothes, breastmilk in his bottles, bib, wet wipes, baby soap, water in his bottle, baby towel, small bedset, his small pillow, small rabbit stuffy, and his little music box.

Liam's look

"Where did you guys take your baths?" I asked Liam with a curious face

"At the guest's room bathroom. You were taking a bath, and Gabriel woke up. I fed him, and we got ready in the guest's room." He explained with a slight smile coz' he knows what I'm going to say.

"Babe!~" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay! I know that the guest's room isn't that clean, but I made sure that Gabriel is with proper hygiene." He said, and he kissed my forehead with a back hug. AHHHH! He knows my weakness.

"You really know my weakness, don't you? Huh?" I jokingly asked him, and I started tickling him. He was kinda ticklish as well.

"Hey! Stop. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay! I won't bring Gabriel there. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please stop. Babe!~" He laughed, and I stopped. Suddenly, we heard Gabriel crying. We looked at each other and chuckled. We went to Gabriel, and stopped him from crying.

I lifted Gabriel up, and took him out of the carseat. He's hard to put back to sleep. I put him in my arms, and started singing him a lullaby. I was slightly shaking him up and down while singing him a lullaby.

While I was putting him back to sleep, Liam and I headed to the car. With Gabriel crying, I forced myself to bring him in the frontseat. I was putting him back to sleep while Liam was driving.

Finally! After a few minutes of singing, Gabriel is finally back to sleep. When we arrived at the building, everyone was quietly greeting us with a bow. They couldn't say it loud because of my Sleeping Gabriel. They would get near him, but they'll just slightly tap his nose or cheeks.

Liam and I are having our office room as one, but the room was bigger that my old office. We placed Gabriel on the office sofa, and we arranged his small bedset, and we let him sleep there while Liam and I works. Our parents will be here later coz' they wanted to personally see Gabriel.