Episode 24

And there, I saw her wide awake. Her eyes were normally open, but she was quiet. I was worried that she might be suffering from Amnesia or what. But then, she spoke.

"Why are you here? Why am I here?" She asked in a weak and sad tone.

"You were involved in a car crash. I'm here to take care of you." I replied.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Only God knows, how much I wanted to cry, scream, and ran to him. Only God knows, how I want to stay in his arms and cry there.

"Leave. I don't need you here. Uncle Jacob can take care of me." I coldly replied.

"Crystal. Don't do that to him. He's the reason, why you woke up. He helped us." There my mom stood on his side.

"Helped us!? All he did was giving me pain and sufferings. What do you mean 'helped us'!?" I madly and sadly asked my mom.

"I know we can pay for your expenses here, but he forced us that he'll be paying for your bills. For the operation, for the ICU, and for everything. He wasn't sleeping at all. All he did was, come in here and cry his eyes out. He was worried. Worried that you might leave. Worried that you might now remember your own parents. You suffered for Hematoma." Mom explained as tears escaped her eyes.

"Where's my dad?" I asked. All of them looked sad, and I was horribly confused and worried.

"WHERE IS HE!?" I asked while shouting. Tears were now escaping my eyes.

"Honey. You should've woke up sooner." Mom said with a little bit of sobbing sounds.

"TELL ME!!! WHERE IS MY DAD!?" I shouted.

"Crystal, calm down. You can't be stressed." Uncle Jacob said.

"Crystal. Your dad is..." Mom was about to say it, but her eyes said it first

"No, he didn't. Tell me this is a nightmare! NO! My dad is here. He's just outside! HE'S NOT DEAD! HE'S ALIVE! NO! NO! MY DAD!!!!!! DAD!!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!!! DAD!!!!" I shouted, and Liam started hugging me just to calm me.

"He sacrificed his life for you. He's flowing with you." Uncle Jacob said.

"N-NO! H-He's alive. He's n-not d-dead. Please. Tell me this is a prank. I can't lose him." I said while sobbing. I was crying at Liam's arm. He was rubbing my back for comfort. Mom was crying, and Uncle Jacob hugged him for comfort.

"You were out of blood. You needed blood. We couldn't find any donor, and your dad immediately volunteered. That's why I told you to wake up sooner. You should've woke up sooner, so you can spend your life with him. He was mad at you, for declining his offer. He was mad, yet he wanted you to live." Mom explained.

"WHY DID YOU LET HIM!? YOU SHOULD'VE JUST LET ME DIE!!! I CAN'T LOSE MY DAD!!! Please.. Tell me this is a joke." I said as I cried even more.

20 MINUTES LATER

I was transferred in a VIP room. I was calm, but I wasn't talking. Not even saying a word. All I wanted to do was cry and cry. I wasn't expecting this when I wake up. I should've just stayed asleep and died.

"Crystal? What are you feeling? Are you hungry? Are you sleepy? Are you thirsty or something?" Liam asked me.

"Nothing." I replied while looking straight and not moving.

"Huh?" Liam was confused.

"I don't feel anything excpet from sadness and pain." I sadly mentioned.

"You're gonna be used to it. You're strong." Liam was trying to cheer me up.

"How can I get used to this? How can I get used to a life without the only person who supported me when it comes to life? How? HOW!?" I started to get sad again. Liam went closer again, and he hugged me, but  tighter than ever. He hugged me like he wanted to protect me. Then my mom entered the room. Liam broke the hug, and we both looked at my mom.

"Mom. I'm now accepting dad's offer. I'm marrying Liam. Not because I love him, just because I want to make dad happy just by pursuing his last wish. But, don't expect me to love Liam back. I might love him back, but I'm not sure if it will happen." I accepted the offer.

"You just made your dad so happy. It'll take time for you to love again, but marrying this guy made your dad happy." Mom said.