Episode 45

9 MONTHS LATER
LIAM'S P.O.V

Crystal is still in labor. I was just holding her hand, and telling her that every pain will be worth it. The midwife said that can deliver in any moment now. Her passageway was near the limit.

2 HOURS

The midwife and her helpers arrived. They checked Crystal, and the midwife nodded. Suddenly, one of her helpers told me get out for now. They told that they'll call me when Crystal needs me.

After a few minutes, I heard countings and screams. And that's when I knew that Crystal is now at so much. All her screams were full of pain. All her screams were containing sobs. I can't help, but tear up a bit.

After a few minutes of screaming, one of the midwife's helper told me to come in coz' Crystal needs so much help. I ran in with her, and saw Crystal who was full of sweat. I held her hand, and she was gripping on it.

Her grip was painful, but I knew that her pain was even more than her grip. After a few more minutes, we all heard a baby crying. My tears fully fell, and Crystal was also crying.

"Oh my God!" Crystal and I reacted when we saw our little peanut. He was so cute. He looked like his mom. His body looked like mine, but his face looked like his mom's face.

Crystal already fell aleep coz' she was tired. The midwife and I took care of the baby. Crystal and I already talked about the baby's name.

"So, what's his name?" The midwife asked.

"We'll name him, Gabriel S. Anderson." I replied, and the helper wrote the name. I also spelled his name, for them to write it correctly. After that, Crystal was transferred to another VIP room.

Our parents couldn't come coz' they were in a business trip, and so as Uncle Jacob. After a while, Gabriel was brought in our room. I took a picture of my sleeping family.

Pic:

And Crystal and I took a picture earlier when the baby was delivered

Earlier's pic:

I sent the photos to our group chat where everyone is there, our teams and our family

I sent the photos to our group chat where everyone is there, our teams and our family. When I sent it, everyone was acting lovingly. They said that the baby was cute, that it was a mixture of us, and they were sending their congratulations.