Episode 20

As the maid closed the door, we both entered the house, and she leaded my way to the living room. As we were walking, I was trying to get my phone out off my bag.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. Got a lot of work." I was about to add something, but I was shocked when I looked up.

"Oh! Hey, Crystal." Mom greeted while I was stuck like a statue. I was staring at the unexpected guest.

"Oh! Honey, we forgot to tell you that we'll be working with Liam's parents." Mom said. Liam and I were stuck. We were staring at each other. I broke the eye-contact.

"For a second, mom. I'll just go to the bathroom." I excused myself. My mom nodded, so I went to the bathroom. After some few minutes, I went back to the living room, and I sat between Mom and Dad.

"So, I hope your Mom told you that, we are going to collab. So, we agreed about something that may help to make our collaboration strong. You and Liam, will get married." Dad said, and I almost choke on my own saliva.

"That's fine for me. I don't have any girlfriend, and I've been single for almost 2 years now. And besides, I like Crystal." Liam agreed. I was disgusted and annoyed.

"Hell nah! I won't marry a guy that I don't like." I irritatedly replied.

"Crystal! Attitude! If you want your company to earn as well, better agree on this." Dad said, raising a voice on me.

"I'm not a slut, neither a whore! I won't be doing this for business! If you want to collaborate, just collaborate, and leave marriage! Now, if this donner is all about forcing me to marry this guy, I'm sorry, but I have to leave!" I said and stood up in the middle of my sentences. I grabbed my purse, and I went out of this mansion.

I went in my car, and anger is all over me. How can he say his single when he's in a relationship with Alleisha. I won't expand my company and make it strong by marrying someone. I'm not a plug that you can connect to another device to expand it. And I'm not a charger that yoh can just plug in charging places, so your phone works. I'm a person who understands.

While I was in the middle of the my thought, I didn't realize that I was driving too fast that I hitted the car in front. I was now involved in a car accident. My head hitted my steering wheel. After a few minutes, I got a bit concious. I groaned in pain, and I laid my head on my seat. Pain was all over my head. After I laid my head, everything went black, and that's when I knew I got unconcious.

LIAM'S P.O.V

We had dinner by Crystal's place, but after the dinner and talking, my parents and I decided to part ways, since I wasn't feeling well, like something was bothering me.

While I was driving home, I was passing by a car accident, and that's when I realized that the car was Crystal's car. I parked my car at the side, and I checked on the accident. As I walk closer, I saw people, soaked in their own blood.

I walked further, and I saw Crystal, halfly soaked with her own blood, and her body was full of glass, except from her face though. I dialed my parents' number, coz' they were still at Mr. Smith's place.

On the phone
Mom: Liam? What's the matter?
Liam: Mom! Tell Crystal's parents to come to the hospital where Mr. Jacob Smith is working!
Mom: What!? Why!?
Liam: Calm down! Play the call on speaker.
Mom: Done!
Liam: Mr. & Mrs. Smith!
Them: Yes?
Liam: Please come to the hospital where Mr. Jacob Smith is working.
Them: But, why?!
Liam: Stay calm, okay?
Them: Okay.
Liam: You need to hurry for Crystal! She's involved in a car crash! She needs you!
Them: Oh my god! Okay, we're comming!

Mrs. Smith ended the call, and I walked closer to the ambulance.

"Excuse me! I'm her fiancé! Please take her to The Medical City, and tell Mr. Jacob Smith that he'll be the one to take care of her!" I commanded the ambulance nurse. She nodded, and they left. I ran to my car, and I followed the ambulance.

When I we arrived there, I ran to the ambulance, and I followed the rolling bed. I held Crystal's hand, and I looked at her with teary eyes.

"You can do this! You're strong! We'll still get married. I love you very much." I whispered shouted to her, as the nurses pushed me, and told me that I can't go in. I waited outside. I sat down, and I covered my face with my hands.