Episode 27

I back-hugged her and laid my head on her shoulder. Well, I had placed my hot chocolate down before hugging her. I felt sorry for cheating. She must've wasted a lot of tears for me.

"I'm sorry." I apologized while my head was laid at her shoulder just behind her ear. I heard her sniffing. I knew she started crying.

"For what?" She asked in a clear voice. She asked with a clear voice that you can't say she's crying.

"I'm sorry, for making you cry. I'm sorry if I let you waste your tears. I shouldn't have cheated. You're too precious to be tricked and cheated. If I didn't cheat, you must've been happy. Happy, enjoying everything that surrounded you. I'm sorry." I clearly apologized.

"Don't say that. You didn't cheat. All you did was just finding your happiness. You did found her, but she decided to leave. I wasn't crying because you cheated. I cried because my happiness was gone. All people does have their own happiness, and you're my happiness." She said, and she turned to me,and she placed her hot chocolate down, cupping my face with her hands.

My hands were still around her firm waist. I pulled her, and I smashed my lips on hers. It was still soft as before. Her lips were still soft like a feather. She placed her arm arounf my neck, and her hand pushed my head to deepen our kiss. I broke it, and I looked at her. I cupped her face, and I wipped her tears with my thumb.

"I don't want to see water building up in your eyes. I don't want any of those to drop. I don't want to see you crying again. I don't want to feel your sad presence. I don't want to hear any of those cute sobs ever again. All I want to see is your bright smile that gives me energy." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"And I don't want to see this house empty. I don't want to see this house without my happiness." I said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Live with me." She said. I was shocked. I managed to nod after all that. She turned around, amd she faced the nature. I back-hugged her, and I looked at then beautiful view. My haid was just beside her head. We were cuddling while watching the nature.

15 MINUTES LATER
CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

We were laying down, cuddling at my bed. I haven't took my shower yet. He wasn't letting me go at all. He told me to cuddle for 3 minutes, but it's already 5 minutes.

"Liam, I need to take a shower." I repeated after several times of saying it.

"Okay." He agreed after a sigh. I smiled at him, and I pecked on his lips. I went to my bathroom and took a shower.

My look:

After my shower, I went out of the bathroom, and I saw Liam waiting for me

"Won't you take a shower?" I asked him. He cutely shaked his head as a no.

"Then I'll be sleeping at the guest's room." I jokingly said and was about to leave, but he stopped me by talking.

"Okay! Okay! I'm now taking a shower." He said as he headed to the bathroom. I went to my bed, and I sat on the edge of it. After 5 minutes, I heard the bathroom door opening. And there he came out. He came out with a towel around his waist. I could see his abs and his v-line. I was drooling inside.

"Crystal?" He said, and it made me snap back to reality.

"H-Huh?" I stuttered. He chuckled, and then he opened his mouth to talk.

"Can I have a glass of water for bed?" He asked me.

"A-Ah, sure! I'll go get it." I replied as I stood up, and went to the kitchen to get him a glass of water.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I went back in to the bathroom, and I wore my sweatpants. I had my bag with me. I always have extra pants for sudden situations. After wearing it, I went out of the bathroom without any shirt. I sat on the bed, and I waited for Crystal.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I got his water, and I'm now walking up the stairs. I slapped my face once, so that I can't stutter in front of him. I opened my room door, and I was shocked by the sight I saw. I saw him sitting on the bed without any shirt on. He only has his sweatpants on. Water was still dripping down his neck. I can't help but stare and drool inside.

I shaked my thoughts off, and I gave him the glass of water. I went to the other side of the bed, and I started tucking up. I went under the covers. Suddenly, I felt an arm hugging me from my waist, and I knew who it was.

It was Liam back-hugging me. I ignored it, and I just hugged his arm that was in my stomach. Suddenly, he pulled me, making me roll and turn him. I looked at his eyes, and they were shining from happiness. He now fully wrapped his arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around him as well, and we were now cuddling. He started patting me, and he also started humming a song. His eyes were closed while doing that. He was trying to put me to sleep. After a few more patting, my eyes started feeling heavier and heavier. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.