Episode 33

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

Finally! It was a long drive! I arrived the airport. My feet were hesitating to leave. I took a deep breath, and grabbed my phone. I texted Caleb, and told him to go here, to get my car.

MRS. ANDERSON'S P.O.V

I was looking around, and saw a familiar structure of a lady. I walked a bit closer, and saw Crystal. I walked to her, and talked to her.

"CRYSTAL?" I approached her.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I was waiting for Caleb when someone suddenly called my name. I turned to the voice, and saw Mrs. Anderson. Liam's mom.

"Oh! Hi, Mrs. Anderson." I greeted.

"Why are you here?" She asked me.

"I-I'm waiting for my mom." I lied.

"What's the luggage for?" She asked me. I stayed quiet because I felt defeated.

"Honey, tell me the truth." She said.

"I'm leaving." I replied.

"Liam told me everything, and he doesn't want you to leave. He doesn't care about that Alleisha because all he cares about is you. He can help Alleisha, but he doesn't want a relationship with her. Do you know how much he suffered when you guys broke up? All he did was cry all day, and stay in his room. He wouldn't even eat or drink. Leaving unsolved problems will stay unsolved, but if you solve it, it'll be solved, and you can just go with the flow of life. Your wedding is on Friday, honey. Think about it." She said. Tears were covering my face just by her words. I took my desicion.

I grabbed my phone, and texted Caleb to not come. I canceled my flight. I placed my luggage back in the car, and I talked to Mrs. Anderson.

"I've deicded. I'm not leaving. I'm sorry, Mrs Anderson." I apologized.

"No need to call me Mrs. Anderson. Just call me Mom." She said. I nodded, and we hugged each other. We pulled away and said our goodbyes. I went to my car, and drove to the hospital to see Liam.