Episode 15

SUNDAY (AFTER 7 DAYS OF HAVING MY REST)
7:30 PM
CRYSTAL P.O.V

My arm is now fine. It has been healed. Liam and I was now resting at the living room, after eating dinner. Suddenly, I felt two hands tickling me. I knew it was Liam. I tried to avoid it, but he kept on doing it. I stood up, and ran around. He was chasing me while I was trying to ran away from him.

"Okay! Okay! I won't tickle you anymore. Promise! I'm tired." He said while panting after all the chasing he did. I yawned, and he noticed it. I rubbed my eyes, as I was feeling sleepy.

"C'mon! I'll put you to bed." He said as he wrapped his other arm around my neck. When we arrived at my room, he tucked me up, and he opened my aircon, and he also closed my curtains and my lights. He said goodbye and went out. He sleeps at the Guest's Room. I'll be going back to school tomorrow.

MORNING
6:30 AM

I woke up by my alarm. I went to my bathroom, and got ready. I did my usual School Day Morning Routine. As usual, bath, toothbrush, hair, makeup, and outfit.

My look:

I grabbed my fixed backpack, and went to the living room

I grabbed my fixed backpack, and went to the living room. I dropped my bag at the sofa, and I went to the living room. I saw Liam sleeping. I shaked him, and he woke up. He got ready and we went to school after.

3 YEARS LATER

I was bullied the whole 3 years. Liam asked me to be his girl 3 years ago. I agreed on it, but I saw him cheating on me with someone. It's still our Christmas Break, and all I've been doing this whole December was changing myself. I go to the gym, I go on a diet, I pick good-looking outfits, I wear contact lens instead of glasses, and I wear high heels and expensive shoes to show them then new me.

From this day forward, I'm showing them the badass me. I've a lot. The fat me and the nerdy me became to the sexy and badass me. I now have the abs that all my classmates will envy. All my classmates are the same, they are all looking thin, but they have a fat belly. Actually, I'm excited to show them the real me.

Btw, afte Liam and I broke up, the girl he cheated with me was now the girl that he called his girlfriend. I'm sure that they'll have a regular LQ coz' of me.

There's only 2 days before school days gets back. All I've been doing these days were working out, and making myself fit and sexy. Also shopping and groceries.

2 DAYS LATER
6:30 AM

I woke up by my alarm as usual. I stood up and stretched. After that, I went to my bathroom, and took my new morning routine. Bath, lotion, deodorant, perfume, makeup, hair and outfit.

My look:

After getting ready, I grabbed my bag, and locked the house, then I went to my car

After getting ready, I grabbed my bag, and locked the house, then I went to my car. I drove to school, and passed by McDonalds to get some Iced Coffee Vanilla. After buying, I went straight to school, and I parked my car.

I turned the engine off, and I grabbed my eyes coffee. I took off the keys, and I went out of my car. As I went out, everybody started mumbling and whispering stuff about me.

|Whispers|
Girl 1: Isn't that the School Nerd? Why does she look hot?
Girl 2: Look at her, she looks damn pretty.
Boy 1: Look at her damn abs! Wow! She looks hot.
Boy 3: I'm gonna make her mine.
Girl 3: Wait! Isn't she the ex-girlfriend of Liam?
Girl 4: Oh shit! She is! He'll regret bruh.

I walked pass them and went to my locker. Everyone kept on staring on me. Suddenly, I heard all the nerdies screaming. Looks like Liam and Alleisha are here. Oh btw, Alleisha was the girl. They were smilling and waving at the nerdies, but bitch not me. I got my stuff, and I placed it on my bag. I leaned on my locker, and read my Writing Technical Guide book.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Alleisha and I was walking to our lockers, when my attention was suddenly caught. I looked at the person leaning at her locker, and I saw Crystal. She was damn looking hot. I scrolled her body woth my eyes, and I saw her freakin' abs. I'll admit that I'm melting again. When she saw me, she rolled her eyes and walked to her first class which was Math.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V
10 MINUTES LATER

The teacher came in. Btw, our Math teacher is a new teacher here, and he's a male teacher. He looked at me, and he opened his mouth to talk.

"Ms. Crystal! Stand up! What are you wearing!?" He madly shouted at me.

"I know that all of you are seeing me as a fat nerd, but that's not me anymore. By the way, Mr. Kevin, I'm wearing my usual clothes." I formally and respectfully answered.

"Do you know the School Rules when it comes to outfits!?" He madly asked me, and every student started laughing at me, but I spoke that made them shut up.

"School Outfit Rules are meaningless. Students must wear clothes that they want except from shorts. We have rights to wear whatever we want. Teachers should be careless, unless male teachers are having bad intentions to the student wearing such clothes. I wore the clothes that shows the real me. I'm wearing my comfortable working outfit. I may not be at work, but schools and companies are similar. They both have to wear formal, yet comfortable outfits." I said and everybody stayed quiet, even the teacher. I took my sit, and listened to his new lesson that I've already learned.