Episode 49

19 MONTHS LATER
MORNING
9:00 AM

I just woke up, and I realized that I woke up late. Liam and Gabriel aren't here in our room. I think they're in the kitchen. I stood up, and walked to the bathroom, and did my usual morning routine. Gabriel and I are going to my old house coz' Liam is leaving for a vacation. He'll be back after 3 days.

My look:

After that, I went out of the bathroom, and headed to the kitchen

After that, I went out of the bathroom, and headed to the kitchen. I wore some warm clothes coz' it's very cold outside. I saw my boys in the kitchen, preparing a single breakfast. It was my favorite breakfast. Pancake with whipped cream and chocolate syrup together with some hot chocolate.

"Good morning, Mommy!" Gabriel cutely greeted, and ran to me. He hugged my leg, like a little tarsier.

He's now 19 months-old, and he looks kinda tall like his dad

He's now 19 months-old, and he looks kinda tall like his dad. I picked him up, and carried him in my arms.

"Good morning, sweetheart." I greeted Gabriel with a kiss on his cheek. His dad walked to us, and greeted me.

"Good morning, love." Liam greeted with a smile, and he gave me a peck on my lips.

"Good morning, love." I greeted back, and he hugged me.

"Mommy, we made you your favorite breakfast. I helped Daddy with getting the prettiest plate, utensils and cup, and dad cooked it all for you." Gabriel offered. I smiled at him, and gasped, acting that I didn't see, but I was surprised to hear his explanation.

"Really? Can I see?" I asked Gabriel, and he jumped off my arms, and pulled me closer to where my food was.

"Look, Mommy! Daddy and I made it all." He said, and presented the food. It looked so delicious. The chocolate syrup was applied to a heart shape, and the whipped cream was perfectly swirled in the middle.

"Wow! Thank you!" I thanked them both. I kissed Gabriel's cheeks, and I pecked on Liam's lips.

"Have breakfast, Mommy! Enjoy it!" Gabriel cheerfully offered, and he even pulled the chair for me to sit at. He was just like his dad.

"Thank you." I thanked him once more, and I started eating. I gave some pieces to Gabriel and Liam while I was eating.

10 MINUTES LATER

"GABRIEL! C'mon! Mommy's gonna wash you up. We're going somewhere." I called him out while walking to the kitchen after eating. Liam washed the dishes for me, and he was so nice.

"Let's go, Mommy!" Gabriel replied, and we went to his room's bathroom to get him ready.

Gabriel's look:

"Mommy, it's still cold

"Mommy, it's still cold." Gabriel complained.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay, Mommy. Let's just look for my warm clothes." He replied.

"Do you want to help?" I asked him.

"I'd love to, Mommy." He replied. We started looking for his warm jacket and his small scarf.

"I found some, Mommy." He said, and gave me his warm clothes.

"Good job, sweetheart. Now, let's put it on before you turn to ice." I said, and helped him wear it.

Gabriel's look:

"You look so cute, sweetie

"You look so cute, sweetie." We heard his dad's voice. We turned to him, and Gabriel ran to his daddy's arms. Liam picked him up, and they locked eyes.

"Where are you going, Daddy?" Gabriel asked. I stood up, and stood beside them. I spoke before Liam could.

"He's leaving for something." I replied, and held Gabriel's back, hugging him in a small way.

"Are you leaving us?" Gabriel asked, and his smile faded.

"Don't be sad. Daddy will be back after three days, and I'll buy you some new clothes and toys." Liam replied, and Gabiel suddenly smiled, knowing his Daddy will buy him toys and clothes.

"YAYYY!!!" Gabriel cheerfully shouted out of so much happiness. His Daddy puts him down, and holds both of our hands. He crouched to Gabriel's level.

"I'll go now. I might get late for my flight. I love you Gabriel. Be a good boy to Mommy, and help her. Protect her too." Liam said.

"Yes, Daddy!" Gabriel replied. Liam stood up, and faced me, and he stopped holding Gabriel's hand.

"Take care, okay? Have enough rest, and don't stress yourself.  Don't skip meals. I love you, babe." Liam said. I nodded at his question, and we had a kiss before he left. After saying goodbye, he went out, and used his family van to go to the airport. He's using my family's van and plane, but doesn't matter coz' he's also part of it now.

I started packing some of our stuff that will be enough for three days. After packing, we went out, and drove off. Gabriel and I passed by the 'Ice Cream Store' coz' I bought Gabriel some, so he won't get bored. While I was driving, nursery rhymes were playing in our car until Gabriel falls asleep.