Episode 5

LIAM'S P.O.V

After our short class, all students went out to get water. I went out, and secretly visited the school infirmary. When I arrived, I quietly entered the room, and saw her sleeping. She was still sweating a lot. I went close to her, and slowly wipped her sweats.

She moved, and I flinched. I stood up, and I was about to leave, but then, I felt a hand, grabbed my wrist. I turned to that direction, and saw Crystal, holding my wrist, while looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm going." I said in a cold tone. I was about to leave, but then, her grip became real tight.

"What's wrong with you? I've been worried! What's wrrong with you, Liam?" She said in a bit loud tone, while tears were flowing and streaming down here cheeks.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I raised a voice at Liam, due to madness and worriedness. I closed my eyes, and there we go, tears flowing uncontrollably. I don't know why, but it's unstopable.

"You don't need me. I don't need you. We both don't need each other. You have a boyfriend, so you don't need me anymore. I'm going." He said, as he slowly pushed my hand away, and left. I sat on the infirmary bed, and I cried non-stop.

"I don't have any boyfriend. So, what is he saying!? What did I do!?" I mumbled, as I got more worried. I was feeling hot, and I felt like fainting. I wipped my tears and my sweats away.

I stood up, and walked towards our room. I was walking down the stairs, holding the railing, for support. I tried to calm, but nothing's working.

When I arrived at our room, I saw everybody inside, talking, running, laughing, and stuff. I saw Liam sitting on his chair. We had an eye-contact, but suddenly broke, when everything suddenly went black.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I saw her in the room entrance, we had an eye-contact, but I had to run, run for her. She fainted, and was about to fall on the cold ground, without anyone recognizing and realizing her, except me.

I pushed my chair aside, and ran fast to catch her. And that's when everyone flinched and screamed, seeing me run to her, and catch her, as she faints. She was freakin' pale. Alleisha ran to us, and we both ran to the infirmary, pushing all the teachers aside, just for Crystal.

While I was carrying her, I felt something soaking on my arm. I looked at it, and it was all sweat. I looked at Crystal, she was sweating, looking pale, but her eyes were puffy and quite reddish. When we arrived at the infirmary, we saw the school doctor. We quickly ran in, and placed her on the infirmary bed, as the school doctor ran to us, and got all his aids.

He checked her pulse, and shaked his head. He gave her a chest compression, obviously telling that she has no pulse.

"Is there something we can help with?" I asked him in a furious way.

"Yes! I need you to get that thing there, and put it in her mouth and nose. Keep on pumping the bag to give her oxygen. You do it, Alleisha!" He commanded furiously. Alleisha grabbed the oxygen bag thingie, and did as we were told.

"How about me?" I asked in another furious way.

"Give her some chest compression!" He said in a furious way. I did as I was told and gave her chest compression. It wasn't that hard, so that, I won't break her ribs.

"Harder!" Dr. Clint commanded. I hesitated a bit, but did as I was told. Dr. Clint, checked her pulse, and told us to stop.

"Is she okay now?" Alleisha asked, worriedly. Dr. Clint nodded, and we all had some heavy breathing, due to our furiousness.

"Alleisha, who is this student? What's wrong with her? This never happened" Dr. Clint said.

"She's Crystal Joy Smith. She's a new transferee. She told me this earlier. She gets very ill when she's extremely worried. It all started, before her grandma died. It happened again, because she was worried about what was going on between Liam and her." Alleisha explained. My head fell low on itself, due to worriedness and a bit of embarassment. I felt two person glancing at me. I looked up and saw Alleisha and Dr. Clint, looking at me.

"I'll explain what happened. I was mad and sad at the same time, because of a thing bothering me. I don't  know if I should believe it, or not. Kaylie sent me a voicemail of a girl moaning with another guy. The girl totally sounded like Crystal's voice. She called the guy 'Daddy'. Kaylie told me that I was protecting a slut. It hurts me hearing her say that to my friend." I said, as I looked down again.

"Why would it hurt you when it's just a friend? Have you ever asked this to Crystal? Why do you think, Kaylie is doing this?" Dr. Clint asked.

"Kaylie likes Liam a lot. Like she's obsessed with him." Alleisha said.

"I haven't asked her about it." I said, while looking down.

"Why does it hurt you, if she's just a friend?" Dr. Clint asked, again. I glanced at Crystal, and saw her sleeping. I then turned my gaze back to Dr. Clint.

"Coz' I like her." I whispered.