Episode 23

7:50 AM

Crystal was being delivered in the operation room. Machines were still connected to her lifeless looking body. Oxygen mask, ECG, Dextrose, and other machines were connected to her body, and they were all working. They entered the operation room, and we stay outside the room, at the waiting area.

We were all waiting nervously. I was nervous because of the consequences that might happen. Death, Amnesia, and other risky consequence. I still have to marry her. I still need to apologize for my big mistake. I still love and need her.

3 HOURS LATER

They came out the operation room. Other surgeon were comming out first. We were looking for Mr. Jacob, since he leaded the whole operation. And there he walked to us.

"Operation was successful." He said,and everyone sighed in relief.

"There are still consequences to face. Death is still part of it. She might give up, but we all know she's strong, so there's a low possibility that death can happen to her. Amnesia has the highest possibility. I have to go for now." He formally said, and left. When he left, the nurses came out with Crystal. She's still pale. We followed them, and they brought her back to the ICU.

Machines were still connected to her. I went to the entrance of the ICU, and I wore the safety clothes, and I also made sure that I was sanitized. I went in, and checked her.

Machine sounds were still sounding. The atmosphere was still the same. The presence was still the same. She was still the same. I walked closer to her, and I started caressing her hand.

"Hi, Crystal. I'm glad that the operation went well. I'm happy that you didn't give up. You stayed strong. I know it wasn't for me. I know it was for your family. I'm still happy that you stayed. I hope you wake up soon. Don't let amnesia control you. I want you to remember me. I want you to remember your family. I don't want you to change your attitude. Please, wake up. I still love you. And I still want you." I said.

I looked at her face while softly caressing her hand. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I caress her hand. Suddenly, I felt a finger moved. I looked down, and saw her finger move once again. I ran out, and called the doctor. They entered the room, and checked her vitals. I was inside while they were checking her vitals. Suddenly, I saw her slowly opening her eyes.

"Oh! Crystal? You're awake!" I said in a shocked tone.