Episode 48

MORNING
7:30 AM

I just woke up. My husband and my baby are still asleep. I usually wake up first, and they wake up minutes after me. I headed to the bathroom, and did my usual morning routine. I'm not going to work coz' I wanna hang out with my baby, but Liam will be working for me.

My look:

After that, I went out of the bathroom, and headed to downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Gabriel and Liam

LIAM'S P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of our door closing,and knew that Crystal is downstairs, making breakfast. I stood up, and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I'm going to work while Crystal stays at home with Gabriel, so that they can have time for each other, and hang out. I entered the bathroom, and did my morning routine.

My look:

After that, I went down, leaving Gabriel asleep

After that, I went down, leaving Gabriel asleep. I went down, and was shocked by the view when I had entered the kitchen. I saw Crystal, leaning down the fridge, looking for something, and her butt cheeks are popping out.

I have to admit that she looks sexy. Her butt is really big. My God! This girl is making me hard. I quietly walked behind her, and held her waist once I was near her. I held her waist, and grinded my 'Man'.

"Liam? Hey. What are you doing?" She was so shocked that her hand involuntarily held my 'Man'

"Wiggle for me, babe." I commanded with full of lust. She wiggled a few times, and I deeply exhaled. My 'Man' was growing.

"That's enough. You don't want to have that the whole day. Don't do anything wrong or else you'll be punished hardly." She said with a smirk. She's rougher than me. I don't want to get punished. I'm a man, but I don't wanna be punished for the whole night while holding back my explosion.

"I thought you'll let me. By the way, what's for breakfast?" I whispered the first sentence, and clearly asked her the question.

"Pancakes and coffees for us, and baby food for Gabriel." She replied while adding some whipped cream on the pancakes. I walked closer to her, and back hugged her.

 I walked closer to her, and back hugged her

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

While hugging and preparing breakfast, Liam and I suddenly heard crying from upstairs. We knew who it was. I was about to get him, but Liam took over.

"I'll get him." He said, and ran upstairs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This will be it for now. I'll upload the new one by tomorrow. Sorry♡! I'm kinda busy coz' I'll be finishing grade 6 by Friday, and we have practices. Then I'm taking care of a 2 1/2 months old puppy, and she's kinda active. But I'll try my best to upload the next episodes.

Luv u all♡