Episode 42

MORNING
8:30 AM

Liam and I are now cuddling after a good sleep. We woke up 10 minutes ago. We're just cuddling on bed. He became sweeter when he knew that he was having a baby.

"How are we going to tell our parents?" Liam asked.

"I forgot to tell you that I'm telling them tonight. I told my mom to invite them at my house, and tell them to have dinner." I announced. I felt him nod. He suddenly broke the sweet cuddles, and he stood up.

"Stay here. I'm gonna bring you some breakfast. Don't go anywhere coz' I'm preparing your breakfast in bed." He said, and left the room. I confortably sat there, and caressed my belly.

"Welcome to this world, peanut. I hope you'll be a good child." I said while caressing my belly.

10 MINUTES LATER

It's been 10 minutes, and I'm still waiting. Suddenly, the door opened revealing my hubby. He was holding a tray with tons of foods and drinks . There's pancakes, milk, coffee, water, berries, whipped cream, and some egg.

"That's a lot." I said while taking the food, and placing it on the bed. Liam sat down, and we both ate our food.

6:45 PM

Liam's look:

My look:

Liam and I are now on our way to my house

Liam and I are now on our way to my house. I'm just peeking through the window coz' I'm excited, but I'm also really nervous. I feel nervous coz' they may not accept it, and I think our driving Liam feels and sees my nervosity coz' he suddenly held my hand, and caressed it with him.

"Don't be nervous. They'll surely love the surprise." He said. We're having dinner at my house where I let my whole team live in. They're also part of the surprise anyways.

15 MINUTES LATER

We're now here, and this is nerve-wracking. I took a deep breath, and I looked at Liam. He hugged me, making me less nervous.

"Hey, calm down. You're gonna stress yourself. It's not good for the baby. It's okay." He said while patting mt back. I pulled away, and we entered the house. Everyone was obviously in the dining area.

"We're here!" I announced to get their attentions. We walked in the dining area, and saw everyone with a smile.

"Hi!" Everyone greeted and hugged us. They took turns, and went back to their seats.

"You're belly is kinda getting big. Are you eating a lot lately?" My mom asked me.

"So, I told you guys to gather up for a dinner. It's actually a surprise." I said, and cutted myself due to the nervosity. I nervously looked at Liam, telling him to continue.

"So, all of you knew that we went to Korea for vacation. It was a lot fun, but it turned to the best when we got home a few days ago. So, for me it's a very great news. I hope you'll like the surprise." He cutted himself, and looked at me, telling me to continue, and spill the beans.

"So, I wasn't in a good shape yesterday when I was working. I kept on threwing up, and I felt so dizzy. I decided to go to the doctors, and I discover a really wonderful news..." I cutted, and took a deep breath before announcing it. I saw their chin up, probably expecting something.

"Everyone, I'm pregnant!" I announced, and I heard everyone happily gasping.

"Oh my goodness!" Mom shouted, as she started crying. We walked to each other, and hug. Everyone joined, and hugged me. I pulled away, and they were in shock.

"Congratulations!" They all greeted. I thanked them, and we all had dinner. After dinner, we all decided to go home.