Episode 34

When we arrived at the hospital, my feet were hesitating to walk, and enter the room. I don't want to cry, and I don't want to see him crying. I took a deep breath, and entered the room. I saw Liam and his mom, eating fruits. Liam saw me, and we both ran to each other, hugging one another in a tight way.

We weren't talking, but crying. It hurts me seeing him in this situation. He was crying so hard. I was regretting everything. I felt sorry for trying to leave him.

"I'm sorry." I apologized between my sobs. He rubbed my back, and kissed my forehead. He didn't sit down after kissing my forehead, but he went back to hugging me. He wasn't letting me go, like he was so scared of losing me just like how I feel earlier, but now I felt happy and safe in his arms.

"No, it's all my fault. I didn't listen to you." He said. I hate this! I hate hearing him blaming himself.

"It's no ones fault, but Zach's fault." I said and cupped his face.

"Stop blaming yourself coz' it hurts me even more. It much more painful than a gun shooting me straight to my heart." I said. He leaned closer, and we had a passionate kiss. I pulled away, and he hugged me tight.

"I was so worried about you. I shouted at a cliff, I cried so much, I shouted at a person for letting Zach hostage her 'til you arrive. I did everything for you to wake up safetly." I said while hugging him.

"Thank you." He replied, kissing the top of my head.

"Next time, try to listen to your Commander!" I said, and slightly hitted his chest.

"Ouch! My boobs!" He jokingly said. I couldn't take his joke, and his mom and I laughed at him.

8:00 PM

Mom had left, and it's Liam and I who is left here at the hospital. We're just cuddling at the hospital bed. He couldn't let me go. If I would go to the bathroom, he would follow me, and wait me outside the door. If I'm going to buy something, he'll call me, and ask me if I'm doing fine.

"What happened to you when I was unconscious?" He asked while cuddling me from behind.

"I've been worried. I've been crying. I've been shouted at. I've been hated by a person. In short, I was suffering when you were being saved by the nurses and doctors." I said while caressing his arm.

"I'm sorry, for letting you suffer when I was unconscious. Don't worry, I'll be with you forever. I'll never leave you, and our soon to be baby." He said

"I don't think I'll be that ready to have a kid." I replied.

"Don't worry. I won't rush. I'll wait. I can wait." He replied. I closed my eyes. I could feel him hugging me closer. I caressed his arm, and fell asleep.