Episode 37

When we arrived at the garden, we saw everyone walking down the aisle. I noticed Liam at the end of the aisle. He looked so nervous.

Our car door opened, and my mom exited the car. She started walking down the aisle. When she was on the half way of the aisle, she stopped walking, and the curtains closed. The car door opened, signaling me to get out. Caleb helped me jump of the car.

Then when I was fully standing in front of the curtains, it slowly opened, revealing me on my bridal dress. I saw Liam tearing up, slowly leading to crying. I smiled, and slowly walked down the aisle.

When I reached my mom's side, I clung on her arm, and we started walking towards Liam, who was wipping his tears away. When we were in front of Liam, mom spoke.

"Take care of my daughter, and don't ever cheat on her. Don't waste the 2nd chance she gave you." Mom said. Liam nodded, and took me when mom held my hand, and gave it to Liam. The wedding ceremony started when Liam and I went in front of everybody.

"So today, we are here to see and to discover the day where these two love birds become one. So before anything else, we would love to hear the these love birds exchange their vows." The host said, giving me the mic.

"Liam Anderson, the second person that made me conmfortable when it was our College Days. He was the first guy I met at school when I was College, and to be honest you are my first love. I've never fell in love with anyone else. You were the one that protected me with some bad people in our College Days. The guy who took care of me when my  baddest experience happened. You saved me when I almost fell off the school rooftop. You took care of me when I was in a temporary trauma.

But somehow, you were the guh who broke my heart once. But no matter what happens, you're the guy that makes me flustered with every smile. You make me fall in love. You thought I hated you when we met a few months ago, but the whole time, I wasn't hating any inch of you. I wanted to hate you, but it was too difficult to hate the love of my life. I was so happy to meet you once again. I know that I can't give you the thing that you wanted.

I know that I'm not yet ready to have a mini us running around the house, and I'm sorry. I'll give you one soon, but not now. I just want you to remember that I will love you forever, and I will help you with everything. I'll be with you when difficulties are attacking. I love you, Liam." I said with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. He cupped my face, and wipped the tears away.

"Crystal Joy Smith, I know that I lack a lot of stuff, but it can't stop me from loving you. I won't make this long. I know that I'm not perfect for you, but I can give you the best life you'll ever wish for. I know that I cheated once, but it won't happen ever again.

I wasn't saving and protecting Crystal, I'm protecting and saving my life. I'm sorry, for every bad doings I did to you. I'll change for the better. Just remember, I can wait as long as you want me to. I can accept everything as long as you're happy. I love you more, Crystal." He said. I wipped my tears, and smiled at him.

"How sweet you guys are. Now let us, see the scene of exchanging rings. Let me call on our Ring Bearer to hand over the beautiful rings." The host called out. Alleisha walked to us, carrying a little girl. They went beside me, and handed us the rings.

"Who is this cute baby?" I asked Alleisha.

"Well, I would love to introduce to you. My little princess. Chloe Brook." She introduced.

"Oh my God! Congrats!" I congratulated. She nodded, and walked away.

I now focused on Liam. I took a deep breath, and held Liam's hand. You lifted his ring finger with your middlr finger. Then you pushed the ring on his finger. You smiled at him after. He then holds your hand, and did the same. He smiled at you, but his eyes were quite teary.

"Not taking this long. You may now kiss the bride." The host said. We chuckled at him. Liam cupped my face, and pulled me close. We both leaned in, and had a passionate kiss. We realized that everyone started clapping with happiness. We pulled away, and smiled at each other. We turned to the audience, and smiled at them.

7:30 PM

Party's over, and right now Liam and I are packing our stuff because we are going to have our vacation. Not honeymoon, but vacation. After packing, I went to the bathroom because Liam took his bath earlier, and we are having a long flight. We are going to South Korea from Canada. I took my bath, and got ready for our flight.

My look:

Liam's look: (btw)

Liam's look: (btw)

After getting ready, Liam and I went to our van, and went to the airport with Caleb driving us

After getting ready, Liam and I went to our van, and went to the airport with Caleb driving us. Liam and I were cuddling in the car while Caleb drives to the airport. Liam and I will be using our family's plane. Liam and I took our sweet nap at the car while waiting to arrive.