Episode 38

44 HOURS LATER

We arrived at the airport. We just landed, and we were getting our hand-carries. When we were exiting the plane, the cold air smacked my whole body, making me freeze in coldness.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked me, holding my shoulders.

"I-It's too c-cold to m-move." I whined before talking. I stuttered due to my trembling body.

"Awwwww!" He sounded while putting his arms around, hugging me to make me warm. We walked out of the landing place, and went in the airport.

We got our luggages, and we saw Junghoon, waiting for us. His my cousin that lives here. I waved at him, and he saw us.

"Junghoon!" I called out. I ran to him, and hugged him. The kast time we saw each other was 13 years ago.

"Noona! I missed you!" He said in between our hugs.

"Me too!" I replied, and broke the hug. I stood beside Liam, and we both faced Junghoon. I knew that Liam was jealous. He was looking at us coldly.

"So, this is Liam, mu husband. Liam, this is Junhoon, my cousin." I introduced them both to each other. Junghoon bowed, and had a handshake with Liam.

"Let's go? You must be tired." Junghoon said.

"Yes, we are. Let's go." I said. Junghoon grabbed our luggages, and placed them on our car. We are now going to my house. I have a lot of house in this world. I own a lot of properties too. This car we're riding is my car.

1 HOUR AND 30 MINS. LATER

Liam and I are now home. Junghoon went home. Liam is totally ignoring me. I don't know why, but he's not even talking. He didn't hug me when we were on our way here.

I decided to go to my room, and take a hot shower before sleeping. It's winter here, so I took a hot shower. I did my makeup though coz' I'm planning to go to the market later. I took my hot shower, and fixed myself.

My look:

I was freezing when I went out

I was freezing when I went out. I ran to the bed, and covered myself with the thick and soft blanket. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Crystal is upstair, probably sleeping. I'm kinda jealous because she hugged her cousin, leaving me behind. I'm ignoring her since earlier. I went upstairs, and went to this big room with two doors.

I went in, and saw a blanket, forming a bump. I knew Crystal was sleeping there. I unpacked our stuff, and placed our clothes in the walk-in closet. I went out of the closet, and headed to the bathroom, for a hot bath.

It's winter here, and others are freezing, but I have a high tolerance when it comes to coldness. I took a hot bath, so I could be refreshed with warmness. After my hot bath, I wipped my hair and below. Then I wrapped the towel around my waist.

I went out of the bathroom with the towel around my waist. I headed to the walk-in closet, and dressed up. I planned to go to the market later, so I did my simple makeup. I wore something simple.

My look:

After dressing up, I took off my shoes, and tugged myself beside Crystal

After dressing up, I took off my shoes, and tugged myself beside Crystal. I hugged her, and she involuntarily cuddled me. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.